💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BBC Radio 1 playlists G.U.Y.

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

Omg Michael you're getting my hopes up :giveup: I'm not really sure how our charts work but G.U.Y.'s still got time, like we've still got another 2 weeks or so until it's actually released so who knows what could happen :ohno: I keep referring back to the Roar situation when it was released a month or more after over here and it still stormed up the charts and went to #1 :excited2:

Songs are released later in the UK because radio play doesn't affect the charts. Therefore for most songs to really do well, they need to build momentum through radio over a period of weeks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Songs are released later in the UK because radio play doesn't affect the charts. Therefore for most songs to really do well, they need to build momentum through radio over a period of weeks.

Is that going to change when the streaming thing comes into effect? :confused: Like will that cause a domino effect and make song release dates change? :omg:

Michael

Is that going to change when the streaming thing comes into effect? :confused: Like will that cause a domino effect and make song release dates change? :omg:

Most likely yes. I mean some artists are already releasing instantly instead of waiting. Especially for lead single releases.

TheQueen

It's currently on the C List, let's hope it goes up to A.

Yessssss it will! Being play listed in C this week, B next week and A the week of release, I've seen this happen so many times and this might mean she'll actually have chance of a hit!

Hopefully it'll be moved up to A-list the week of the release, and I'm hoping for at least one TV performance for G.U.Y, I really want this single to take off after the messy DWUW release 

Chromatislaps

omg that gif :rip:

ikr :rip: I love it.....I'd made me laugh out loud when I saw it at first

slé

aquidamsandodeboas.gif

Archived