MattyMonster

86 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• Taylor Swift
    • Fearless
    • Speak Now

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

she gets a lot of **** for being 'boring' but her music is really good. her music is similar at some points but it has so much more substance then most of **** being released.

my favorite track is back to december <3

I have heard so many people say that. But when you are a fan, and you are listening to an artist. You don't see the similarities. I listen to Taylor, and i think every song sounds 100% different.

Also ^ Matty, i think you need to put an "All" option on the "Which is your favorite Album?" i don't think i can choose. :( lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard so many people say that. But when you are a fan, and you are listening to an artist. You don't see the similarities. I listen to Taylor, and i think every song sounds 100% different.

well i guess so. when you really listen to an artist a lot you know the songs so much better than other people and you have all the differences.

i can't wait for the next record.

MattyMonster

Also ^ Matty, i think you need to put an "All" option on the "Which is your favorite Album?" i don't think i can choose. :( lol

I agree. I truly don't hear the similarities, but I'm glad we have another fan. Hey Ana :)

Heh, it's hard, I know :hehe:

MattyMonster

i can't wait for the next record.

YES!

I have a great feeling about the next record.

I know she's been getting more and more mature and personal with every album, but I think this time, it's gonna be really deep and it will surprise many people.

i am listening to her albums right now actually, the thread is inspiring.

i love her love songs best because when i listen to them i get the feeling of knowing love, even tho i don't. i only feel this way when i listen to her music, which is beautiful.

i really hope so. her records have become better and better with each of it. this record is going to be beautiful <3

JeffSwift

i am listening to her albums right now actually, the thread is inspiring.

i love her love songs best because when i listen to them i get the feeling of knowing love, even tho i don't. i only feel this way when i listen to her music, which is beautiful.

i really hope so. her records have become better and better with each of it. this record is going to be beautiful <3

It's comments like these, make me so happy. <3. Have you heard her first album? It's spectacular.

MattyMonster

Where did they film the DVD?

I think it was at more places. Because the Sparks Fly video has images from the rainy-night in the Gilette stadium.

MattyMonster

Speak Now! I even bought it! I like her a lot

:hug: Yay, another fan.

I'm liking the new boards :)

It's an amazing album, isn't it? I absolutely love the artwork and the whole photoshoot.

I also feel, like she's the only mainstream artist now who puts som effort into her booklets. The speech at the beginning and the secret messages are amazing.

Same with the actual disc. I love that she put her whole band in the picture.

Did anyone else noticed how every disc on all albums have some body part? TS has foot, Fearless and SN have hands.

OK, this is a long post :toofunny:

I really love better then revenge! i got 2 audience shots from NJ one screenshot/one stage shot 7.19.2011 and 7.23.2011

Edited by aturner18

JeffSwift

^^ I was at the July 20th show and the July 23rd. They were both spectacular. I am trying to go both days in November at Madison Square Garden. That would be amazing.