• Fountain
    • Hunting for Pearls
    • Vista
    • BLUE

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The dress...the scenery...the candles...:giveup:

Shadowshow is gonna slay me sooooooooooo hard! :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Do you think one day iamamiwhoami will be played on radio? :giveup:

Shadowshow is amazing

OMG ITS OUT HOLY **** IM AT SCHOOL **** AFOUHADFAKJHADW :giveup:
I'm so sorry!! I've been so inactive on this site I will update it as soon as I can.

Jonna Lee

Do you think one day iamamiwhoami will be played on radio? :giveup:

I wish :giveup:

But I feel as if they'll always sort of be a cult act :(

Shadowshow is amazing I'm so sorry!! I've been so inactive on this site I will update it as soon as I can.

Slay! Welcome back :hug:!

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

TimisaMonster

I wish :giveup:

But I feel as if they'll always sort of be a cult act :(

Slay! Welcome back :hug:!

They would have to do something very commerical one day for that to happen and I think BLUE is a bridge to that being a possibility in their future :nooo:

However, that's fine with me...the true hardcore fans can have this precious artist all to ourselves! A gem kept secret from the harsh world :emo:

They would have to do something very commerical one day for that to happen and I think BLUE is a bridge to that being a possibility in their future :nooo:

However, that's fine with me...the true hardcore fans can have this precious artist all to ourselves! A gem kept secret from the harsh world :emo:

I agree I think Blue could be the start of a mainstream direction if thats what they want. I hope they stay in this style though and dont over simplify it. I think some songs on Blue could be played and have moderate success if they hit it just right

I feel like The Last Dancer is really radio friendly, or at least it could be if the vocals were a bit less thickly accented...?

TimisaMonster

I agree I think Blue could be the start of a mainstream direction if thats what they want. I hope they stay in this style though and dont over simplify it. I think some songs on Blue could be played and have moderate success if they hit it just right

Yes yes yes! The epic choruses alone on BLUE BLUE, Shadowshow, Chasing Kites, Fountain, etc...there are so many "hit-ish" songs that could easily be played on radio if they made it a little bit more mainstream, but I sometimes wonder if Gaga wasn't "diluted" by Interscope so much if ARTPOP would've sounded something like BLUE being experimental pop :udidnt:

Yes yes yes! The epic choruses alone on BLUE BLUE, Shadowshow, Chasing Kites, Fountain, etc...there are so many "hit-ish" songs that could easily be played on radio if they made it a little bit more mainstream, but I sometimes wonder if Gaga wasn't "diluted" by Interscope so much if ARTPOP would've sounded something like BLUE being experimental pop :udidnt:

I really wonder what would happen if gaga collaborated with them. Im not sure how it would work out...

TimisaMonster

I really wonder what would happen if gaga collaborated with them. Im not sure how it would work out...

Maybe Gaga could produce and they just sing? Or maybe they produce and she sings? :shrug:

I don't think however their voices TOGETHER would sound too good :laughga:

However, they could collab on other projects too...I wonder what they would create together :giveup:

Finally got around to watching the videos! (I just discovered them with BLUE and Ive had phd applications due) I had high expectations, but these are phenomenal. Y is everything. every-thing. EVERYthing. 

Question to those who have access to the island.. Do you still go on it now after downloading the album from there, and has anything changed since release day?  :heart:

Question to those who have access to the island.. Do you still go on it now after downloading the album from there, and has anything changed since release day?  :heart:

yeah i do, to check for updates, and sometimes to use the chatroom there

since release day they added bounty in UHQ wav format, the new videos obviously, some exclusive items to the store... there should be lots more to come though

Archived