đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is the way out ?

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

G.U.Y is doing worse than Judas and Marry The night combined,people are unflollowing her on social networks and the most important the name Lady Gaga is losing its influence and also she is not winning  awards +not even nominations and youtube views !! get it right,I loved seeing Gaga making speech for winning awards. what should she do to get back at that point ?? 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Just keep on making music and doing what she loves.

No reason to go "back" to something. Why do people want her to live in the past, it's so exhausting.

Bellatrix

No reason to go "back" to something. Why do people want her to live in the past, it's so exhausting.

:tea:

Just keep requesting. This song isn't becoming a smash hit, but with our effort and patience(!!!!!!) it'll go Platinum and be VEVO-certified.

Tropico

People unfollowing her on Twitter? Last year she was in the 2 MIL followers. On twitter she has just gained another 100 000 followers.

But the rest we can't change... But we can stop fussing and giving a damn about it. Really I haven't even thought about most of that stuff (except G.U.Y. :( ) but just stop paying attention to it and BOOM... No stress.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Anomaly

#MusicNotTheBling :classy:

People unfollowing her on Twitter? Last year she was in the 2 MIL followers. On twitter she has just gained another 100 000 followers.

But the rest we can't change... But we can stop fussing and giving a damn about it. Really I haven't even thought about most of that stuff (except G.U.Y. :( ) but just stop paying attention to it and BOOM... No stress.

but she could have gained much more !! 

Tropico

OBEY

i miss when gaga was on top of the world too :giveup:
but i still love her and her music no matter what!

Morphine Prince

She will never go back. She peaked early in her career. Accept it and move on.

She will do better than she is now though. This era fell victim to mismanagement. That's why it is a mess.

Tropico

but she could have gained much more !!

If you're gonna keep fussing about the minor details and the "what if's" or "maybe" or "if she had just done it like this" then do you really think you'll ever truly be happy with her? I know she could have may more insta followers but there's no use crying over spilt milk (or tea :tea: ).

Live your life Monster! Worry not about the little things :)

Knife

If she's going to have her moment in the sun again, she's going to need a stronger album to take her there.

I'd love to be surprised, but I don't see this happening for a while.

Archived