Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is #16 on US iTunes... haters... thoughts on this?

Tropico

Featured Posts

that's probably like 100 copies in one day lbr

quit caring what other people thing or you'll get tired real fast

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Ya'll need to celebrate 4/20. Grab some weed, listen to ARTPOP, and relax :awkney:

FrankGutz

Well you hater b---hes have all the time in the ****ing world to slam Gaga about ARTPOP behind your smartphones and all that **** but now it's 16 and back in the top 20. Does that mean y'all are ready to stop talking **** or y'all just gonna disappear for a while and wait for it to fall?

Where are all you Little Bitchy Managers :grr:

Hahahaha i love you so mucho for this

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

When there is no demand a discount won't help it do THAT well. This proves people actually WANT ARTPOP but the price was too high for them.

Tropico

Ya'll need to celebrate 4/20. Grab some weed, listen to ARTPOP, and relax :awkney:

My health class scared the s--t out of me and I don't think I'm ever gonna smoke weed... But I can liten to ARTPOP and relax tho :music:

When there is no demand a discount won't help it do THAT well. This proves people actually WANT ARTPOP but the price was too high for them.

This. I was kinda shocked when I saw the original ARTPOP price.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Disregard

Well as long as you aren't one of those people who say sales don't matter but then rejoice in a jump on iTunes...

My health class scared the **** out of me and I don't think I'm ever gonna smoke weed... But I can liten to ARTPOP and relax tho :music:

Health classes are designed to scare the **** out of you. I don't even smoke weed anymore but I can tell you that there is nothing to fear but the onset of perpetual lazyness, and that can easily be offset by the presence of a healthy drive to have the ability to pay your bills. :)

US ARTPOP sales are around 670,000 (approx). Not even a million of Gaga's millions of American fans bought the album.

Worldwide the sales were 1.7 or 2.7 million and what's the difference TBH? Fact is less than 3 million people world wide bought the album. There's the demand right there. AND IT'S OK!

I don't know why there is no middle ground between delusional optimism or bitter and twisted negativity.

Gaga is fine! The sales are fine! Her tour will be amazing!

we're all fans whether some are b---hy or not, can u not spread negativity thanks xoxo

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

migamiga

I can't believe people on here are making jokes about how it's only charting this high because of a discount. It's no different for the other albums that are on sale too. Plus, it's not like it's free. People don't have to buy ARTPOP if they don't want to. It's still $7 out of peoples' pockets. I, for one, am so happy and honestly shocked at how well it's doing with the discount. I'm confused by the GP at this point. 

I can't believe people on here are making jokes about how it's only charting this high because of a discount. It's no different for the other albums that are on sale too. Plus, it's not like it's free. People don't have to buy ARTPOP if they don't want to. It's still $7 out of peoples' pockets. I, for one, am so happy and honestly shocked at how well it's doing with the discount. I'm confused by the GP at this point. 

Umm... well yeah, people don't want to pay $16 for a digital album. When they cut the price by over 50%, more people will obviously be willing to buy it. That's like... how discounts work?

If the discount had nothing to do with it, it would've been at #16 this whole time :rip:

The simple fact is, once the discount is over, ARTPOP will return back to its old place... outside of the top 50, maybe even top 100? Whereas other albums such as Prism and Bangerz will stay in the top 50 because people actually like them.

Archived