Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is #16 on US iTunes... haters... thoughts on this?

Tropico

Featured Posts

This is the funny thing. Now when ARTPOP is actually EVIDENTALLY doing well it's said to be adding a small amount of sales. But whenever Applause (before the release of ARTPOP, note that) moved up even one position everyone would say the sales were sky rocketing. But now the ONE albums Gaga releases which doesn't sell as much as Katy now even a boost in MULTIPLE positions is very minimal sales. Lol no there is no sense in that.

You have absolutely no clue how charts work.

The top 10 on iTunes is where most album sales come from just because that gets the most visibility. A #16 peak on iTunes is going to mean incredibly little in ARTPOP's overall sales. 

I mean you can wait until this week's sales numbers come out to see that you're wrong, but I hope you're not expecting 10k+ :lmao:

And I don't know where you got these Applause observations from or why you're bringing it up considering the songs charts is much different than albums, but I'd never make a silly statement like that anyway. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then if you're so experienced in Gagadaily then you should know by now that there all multiple account here made just to insult Gaga or fans are turning on her and insulting everything she does now.

I don't honestly care if you've actually been here your whole life or some **** like that but the fact is I know for a fact there are little b---hes on here waiting for Gaga to slip up to make a big deal of it.

ByyyyyyeeEE babe :kisses:

Honey you got your guns out for nothing. Just let it go.

:later:

Oh thank you oh Godly one for telling me about your prediction on everything ARTPOP related. *sarcastically applaudes your b---h ass*

And 2.3 Mil in 6 months is a flop. Don't look at all the little shady corners in which the internet critiques live and actually open your eyes and realize ARTPOP isn't as bad as you think.

The 2.3 million number is shipped. She's sold slightly above 1.7 million :deadbanana: 

Tropico

A mess :rip:

No mess here. ARTPOP is wiping the floor with your cheap weave sis.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Honey you got your guns out for nothing. Just let it go.

:later:

Oh God. Am I the only one who see's the constant shade on this site?

chris777

No mess here. ARTPOP is wiping the floor with your cheap weave sis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk&feature=kp

Tropico

The 2.3 million number is shipped. She's sold slightly above 1.7 million :deadbanana:

Everyone believeed my source back in the day when Gaga was at her "peak" but now y'all turning on her and it's suddenly Unbelievable

Tropico

Sissy, take your meds! Thx.

If having faith in the woman who's slayed for years makes me crazy then f--king lock me up in the looney bin :)

this again? :rip:

We have 2 legitimate sources stating 2.3m and you still believe mediatraffic?

Tropico

#16 US, #31 world-wide

Serenaf--kup.gif

Wow okay so to you that's like a really bad thing or a good thing or idk because I honestly think that's neither crazy good but very far from bad.

The Professor

Wow okay so to you that's like a really bad thing or a good thing or idk because I honestly think that's neither crazy good but very far from bad.

Its far from her peers. I don't care about its sales, i'm merely pointing out the whole picture. OP shouldn't be celebrating saying its top 20 when realistically its doing poorly 

Archived