Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

@Chame Leon

Here, there is two versions :)

SdmwSwU.pngzckLkO4.png

YAAAAAAASSSS But it looks off without the nose, is there any way that the only thing that isn't black (as in made to look drawn) is the lipstick?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Phoenix

YAAAAAAASSSS But it looks off without the nose, is there any way that the only thing that isn't black (as in made to look drawn) is the lipstick?

What do you mean, isn't black? No gray parts?

💎

Duella Dvil

What do you mean, isn't black? No gray parts?

Like everything is ONLY black like no gray to it only black, (the only thing that is not black is the lips). 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Phoenix

Like everything is ONLY black like no gray to it only black, (the only thing that is not black is the lips). 

3z6rgiJ.png

💎

KyliesChild

Hi @Phoenix! I would like a banner that says “GGD's Rap Battle 2.0". I would like for it to be written in a brick wall and the letters to look graffiti like. Size does not matter ( :teehee: ) and you are willing to do anything to make it look nicer. Thank you.

Phoenix

Hi @Phoenix! I would like a banner that says “GGD's Rap Battle 2.0". I would like for it to be written in a brick wall and the letters to look graffiti like. Size does not matter ( :teehee: ) and you are willing to do anything to make it look nicer. Thank you.

I'll do it later this day :)

💎

Phoenix

Here, sorry for waiting :) 

There's two versions :)

xqWCFnQ.pngbgnHbay.png

💎

I would like to request an avatar and desktop backgrounds.

For the avatar:

Here's the picture. The subject is Roger so remove Obama and the others. :laughga: The colors of the background are blue, violet, gray, green, and white. I mean, make a background with completely blue, another for violet and so on. So different variations. Did I make sense? :toofunny: Can you make a 1500x1500 image (That's the original size of the picture) and a 200x200 for GGD avatar (I'm planning on using this on other sites, too :flop:)?

For the desktop backgrounds:

Um just 5 backgrounds. :emma: The size is 3000x1000. It's up to you but I want to see the colors (above) only. The combination, meaning blue, green, violet, gray, and white, be seen in a background. Only them. The styles are up to you (just include a brush stroke background; I like what you did on the other request I asked before). 

Take your time. :nick:Thanks in advance. :sara:

Phoenix

I would like to request an avatar and desktop backgrounds.

For the avatar:

Here's the picture. The subject is Roger so remove Obama and the others. :laughga: The colors of the background are blue, violet, gray, green, and white. I mean, make a background with completely blue, another for violet and so on. So different variations. Did I make sense? :toofunny: Can you make a 1500x1500 image (That's the original size of the picture) and a 200x200 for GGD avatar (I'm planning on using this on other sites, too :flop:)?

For the desktop backgrounds:

Um just 5 backgrounds. :emma: The size is 3000x1000. It's up to you but I want to see the colors (above) only. The combination, meaning blue, green, violet, gray, and white, be seen in a background. Only them. The styles are up to you (just include a brush stroke background; I like what you did on the other request I asked before). 

Take your time. :nick:Thanks in advance. :sara:

i understand everything except for the backgrounds, you just want different colors on the background or? No other objects? :)

💎

Archived