💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Hi! So I was wondering if you could edit a failed cover I made? Here is the cover:

756hQvd.jpg

So, I was wondering if you could use those frames you use for Avis and stuff and use it in this edit. I also want scratches on the cover. I also want grey roses on the bottom or blood. Whichever one is great. I would like for it to say “Lady Gaga LIME" on it. You can also make it kind of scary if you want. Thanks!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Hi! So I was wondering if you could edit a failed cover I made? Here is the cover:

756hQvd.jpg

So, I was wondering if you could use those frames you use for Avis and stuff and use it in this edit. I also want scratches on the cover. I also want grey roses on the bottom or blood. Whichever one is great. I would like for it to say “Lady Gaga LIME" on it. You can also make it kind of scary if you want. Thanks!

Yes ofc. :) But I'd have to do it tomorrow, if that's okay. :)

💎

Paper Gangsta

I want to request set :hor:

I want you to use these two images : 
http://tove-lo.net/gallery/albums/photoshoots/S031/tove_s31_20141129_02.jpg
http://tove-lo.net/gallery/albums/photoshoots/S031/tove_s31_20141129_01.jpg

Also you might add anything else you find interesting, that you think i would love to see in my set :hor: I want it to be in my fave color :hor:

Phoenix

It's fine!

Here :)

8KywONm.jpg

Hope you like it. :)

WjJYOGx.jpg uw1SZwG.png

💎

Phoenix

Could you please make his hand visible in the first one? Other than that PERFECT :nick:

vQP8xH2.png

💎

Paper Gangsta

Here :)

8KywONm.jpg

Hope you like it

WjJYOGx.jpguw1SZwG.png

Can you change colors, and pics of tove? And add galaxy background and some fancy shapes and also some inspirational quote? Also do some colorization. Other than that pic slays

Jk :derpga:

It's flawless :legend: and I couldn't expect any less than you :legend: thank you :hug: will change it as soon as i get to pc

Phoenix

Can you change colors, and pics of tove? And add galaxy background and some fancy shapes and also some inspirational quote? Also do some colorization. Other than that pic slays

Jk

It's flawless and I couldn't expect any less than you thank you will change it as soon as i get to pc

Yes sure, working on it. :hor: I should make her boobs bigger too, what ya think? :hor:

💎

Paper Gangsta

Yes sure, working on it. :hor: I should make her boobs bigger too, what ya think? :hor:

yeah and also please change her face. And make her blonde

Archived