💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Hey, I'm fine thank you! You? :) And thank you for the sig/name :hug:

I'd probably cut her body out and add a different flowery background. :shrug: Or you could do something like this, like putting the text behind her head a bit so it fits :)

artworks-000072612950-1qwyfo-t500x500.jp

💎

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm fine thank you! You? :) And thank you for the sig/name :hug:

I'd probably cut her body out and add a different flowery background. :shrug: Or you could do something like this, like putting the text behind her head a bit so it fits :)

artworks-000072612950-1qwyfo-t500x500.jp

then do you know where I could find a background like this background as it's really hard to find them on google images

CG_11_1.jpg

Phoenix

how do u do borders like this: 

odjeWnG.jpg

they're so awesome :giveup:

I make a selection and then rotate the selection. I mean in this case flip it :) you can flip it horizontal or vertical. :)

💎

I make a selection and then rotate the selection. I mean in this case flip it you can flip it horizontal or vertical. 

ooh, that's so clever, thanks :party::hug::sara: :saira:

Tropico

I make a selection and then rotate the selection. I mean in this case flip it :) you can flip it horizontal or vertical. :)

I've always wandered but never asked :giveup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

KyliesChild

Hi! So this is my first set request! I want a futuristic set but very very artsy. You can use the Robin Wilson films of Gaga with her eyes closed and she is painted like a man. It can be a little funny too.

Phoenix

Hi! So this is my first set request! I want a futuristic set but very very artsy. You can use the Robin Wilson films of Gaga with her eyes closed and she is painted like a man. It can be a little funny too.

The art one played at artrave before show? :)

💎

Archived