But yeah, I little less cropped tho

But is this

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Β 

Haven't I PM'd you about that already? I'm sorry I probably won't be able to do it.

I have exams all the time and that seems like a lot of work. I can do these small set,

banner, cover stuff. Sorry again. :( I'm sure any other GA that has no exams or anything

can do it for you. :)

πŸ’Ž

Haven't I PM'd you about that already? I'm sorry I probably won't be able to do it.

I have exams all the time and that seems like a lot of work. I can do these small set,

banner, cover stuff. Sorry again. :( I'm sure any other GA that has no exams or anything

can do it for you. :)

No,i haven't recieved any PM!

Ogh! So sad!

I think your work is simply amazing!

Phoenix

No,i haven't recieved any PM!

Ogh! So sad!

I think your work is simply amazing!

Β 

I'm sure I sent it. Maybe I deleted the convo before you read it idk. :shrug: Sorry, thank you! :)Β 

πŸ’Ž

Rat Boy

Hi! Can I request a banner?

I would like you to create one banner for my writing blog (you can find the link in my sig). I want it to say "Jay's Library".

The only requirements that I have is that I want you to use colours that match with my set (e.g. blue, turquoise etc.)

Thank you :)

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Phoenix

Hi! Can I request a banner?

I would like you to create one banner for my writing blog (you can find the link in my sig). I want it to say "Jay's Library".

The only requirements that I have is that I want you to use colours that match with my set (e.g. blue, turquoise etc.)

Thank you :)

Β 

Yes sure :) I'll make something. :)

Β 

Β 

Hey Neptune, is my movie poster doneΒ  Β ??

Β 

Not yet, but it will be done tomorrow. I started it but I was out this whole day, this is the first time today that I have my computer with me :rip::toofunga:Β 

πŸ’Ž

Not yet, but it will be done tomorrow. I started it but I was out this whole day, this is the first time today that I have my computer with me :rip::toofunga:

Ok thanks :hug:

Phoenix

Β 

Β 

Here, I managed to finish it tonight. :) Hope you like it. There's 2 versions. One is more sharpened, you can choose whichever you think looks better. :)

Β 

cMkezcJ.jpg

Β 

Jw8OQVi.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Is this okay? :)

Β 

fU269TV.jpg

πŸ’Ž

Here, I managed to finish it tonight. :) Hope you like it. There's 2 versions. One is more sharpened, you can choose whichever you think looks better. :)

Β 

cMkezcJ.jpg

Β 

Jw8OQVi.jpg

OMG :nooo: It is slaying me right now :giveup: I think I will choose the sharpened one, thank you soooooooooooooooo much Neptune :hug:

Phoenix

OMG It is slaying me right now I think I will choose the sharpened one, thank you soooooooooooooooo much NeptuneΒ 

Β 

No problem. :hug: I'm glad you love it. :) :yes:

πŸ’Ž

Archived