🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Oh, and for the font, Courier New please! thx

Is this okay?  :) 

Bd2t7oU.jpg

vRnfsdf.jpg

Could you help me with something Neptune ?? I want to do a movie poster.

Can I have this picture: (More focused on Mariah's face and chest lol)

3WcW6qO.jpg

Placed in this mirror ?

dxynmLQ.png

With the words below saying: "Mariah Carey ... Behind The Diva Antics". And for some reason, I think the mirror picture needs some touch-up. Could you help me on that too ?? Thks in advance 

Yes sure :) :yes: 

But what do you think exactly about the mirror thingy? :) 

Gimme details :derpmas:

💎

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this okay?   :)

Bd2t7oU.jpg

vRnfsdf.jpg

Yes sure :)

But what do you think exactly about the mirror thingy? 

Gimme details :derpmas:

Idk, it just seem dull :derpmas:

I believe in your ability to make it look shimmering tho :wink: Coz I am going for the outside looking perfect, but when you look at the mirror with Mariah in there, you see a different side of her which is not perfect. I hope you get what I mean lol

Phoenix

Idk, it just seem dull

I believe in your ability to make it look shimmering tho Coz I am going for the outside looking perfect, but when you look at the mirror with Mariah in there, you see a different side of her which is not perfect. I hope you get what I mean lol

Okay, I know what you mean. :yes: When do you need it? I have an exam on thursday so I could either rush it now or you could wait those days so I can do it slowly and detailed. :) What ya think? :)

#Flawless! Just the way I pictured it!  

I'm glad you like it. :) 

💎

Okay, I know what you mean. :yes: When do you need it? I have an exam on thursday so I could either rush it now or you could wait those days so I can do it slowly and detailed. :) What ya think? :)

Could you try to finish it by Saturday or Sunday ?? I don't mind you taking your time tho. Thks :hug:

Phoenix

Could you try to finish it by Saturday or Sunday ?? I don't mind you taking your time tho. Thks :hug:

I can finish it on Thursday and MAX Friday. It's just that I have this exam on Thursday so I'll be studying tomorrow whole day :nooo: 

💎

Phoenix

The second artRAVE poster better than the original though #sorrynotsorry :manicure:

Thank you so much! :) :hug:

💎

I can finish it on Thursday and MAX Friday. It's just that I have this exam on Thursday so I'll be studying tomorrow whole day :nooo:

I am having my exams this week too :nooo: But I am having one day holiday this Thursday tho :hor: When will your next exam be ?? Coz I have more coming up tbh, it is just that my organization for CAL is so messy that I don't know which one needs visuals :smh:

Phoenix

I am having my exams this week too But I am having one day holiday this Thursday tho When will your next exam be ?? Coz I have more coming up tbh, it is just that my organization for CAL is so messy that I don't know which one needs visuals

The next one is on 23rd Dec. :) But I'm not sure if they'll maybe sneak one in the middle :nooo: mess

It's a HQ one? I wanna print it 

Original is. Not too HQ but still bigger. I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it. :)

💎

danwasd

The next one is on 23rd Dec. :) But I'm not sure if they'll maybe sneak one in the middle :nooo: mess

Original is. Not too HQ but still bigger. I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it. :)

COOL!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSS :saira:

Phoenix

COOL!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSS :saira:

This is the biggest I have :(

knb541F.jpg

I had the HQ one on my USB but I had to format it 'cause it wouldn't open once so it deleted everything. :noparty: I thought I had it in my gallery so I looked it up but unfortuneatly I don't. I have this one in HQ if you want :)

9WewHQu.jpg

💎

danwasd

This is the biggest I have :(

knb541F.jpg

I had the HQ one on my USB but I had to format it 'cause it wouldn't open once so it deleted everything. :noparty: I thought I had it in my gallery so I looked it up but unfortuneatly I don't. I have this one in HQ if you want :)

9WewHQu.jpg

SO COOL TOO! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :excited: :excited:

yASSsss

Yes sure I'd love to do it, but I need 3 photos not just 1 if you want it like that. :laughga:

oh,i had just one photo from that look.i thought u'd figure something out :spin:  :teehee: 

btw,these are all the pictures i could find.hope u come up with something great.

http://imgur.com/hZFWlQK,qiffcL8

http://i.imgur.com/qiffcL8.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived