💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

I can't do that now, sorry. I don't have the Photoshop file and there's no way to edit it out from that picture. :fail: I tried to fill all your requests in the post you made. :giveup: I can do it all over again, but tomorrow or day after it 'cause of exams, so if you're willing to wait a bit. Just make sure to post all the details you want. :yes:

No, no its my fault, I should have been more specific but I didnt want to come across all demanding :giveup: But you take your time, and Ill give every detail to the last pixel :laughga: Sorry again!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I went with comic theme for background, Telephone kinda says that imo. Hope you like it :) :D

SYCVo4R.jpg  X6qAaQ8.jpg

YJr4f18.jpg   CSnxnFN.jpg

avi's are a bit smaller 'cause GGD changed the rules or something but compression is a bit bigger right now so your avi will look better if it's smaller a bit :yes:

Here :)

VIPkoxm.jpg

💎

Phoenix

OMG! I love that! It looks so cool! I love the background! Thank you so much! :hug:

You're welcome! :hug: :)

💎

Okay, let's try again!  :omfgaga: I've been so specific, so if I don't like it, it's my own bloody fault, but I'm sure I'll love it!

Sig:

2py9kzt.jpg
 23icyeg.jpg

Size: Whatever the dimensions for GGD are  :teehee:
So I would like just the faces really, but up to about boob level, and I'd like them both at opposite ends with the text "I pray the fame won't take my life" in the middle. I found this really nice font: http://www.dafont.com/notera.font that I think would work, but it's up to you. I'd like the font to be a dark red and I liked the roses you did last time, but could you make them a deep purple? I kinda want it to be like Gaga is off to ARTPOPs funeral, so just kinda sombre and dark. I'd like the avatar to not be cropped at all, and just to have maybe a rose or something.

2e199h4.jpg

I'm sorry for making you do this again, I swear the next time I request from you (if you'll let me!) it won't be as difficult. :)

Phoenix

Okay, let's try again!  :omfgaga: I've been so specific, so if I don't like it, it's my own bloody fault, but I'm sure I'll love it!

Sig:

2py9kzt.jpg

23icyeg.jpg

Size: Whatever the dimensions for GGD are  :teehee:

So I would like just the faces really, but up to about boob level, and I'd like them both at opposite ends with the text "I pray the fame won't take my life" in the middle. I found this really nice font: http://www.dafont.com/notera.font that I think would work, but it's up to you. I'd like the font to be a dark red and I liked the roses you did last time, but could you make them a deep purple? I kinda want it to be like Gaga is off to ARTPOPs funeral, so just kinda sombre and dark. I'd like the avatar to not be cropped at all, and just to have maybe a rose or something.

2e199h4.jpg

I'm sorry for making you do this again, I swear the next time I request from you (if you'll let me!) it won't be as difficult. :)

Okay. I got all the parts and it shouldn't be too hard I think. It's just that the link for the font is not working. :) I'll work on it a bit later. :yes:

💎

Phoenix

Is this okay? The link for the font wasn't working like i said so I used this one. Also I made 2 versions the one with the red text like you asked and one in white 'cause I think that the red one is barely visible. :yes: So?

mYQytHg.jpg

gp3TKiM.jpg

0dzxK9u.jpg

I hope I haven't missed any request you made :sweat::fan:

💎

Ooh its so beautiful! Thank you, I wasnt expecting you to get it done so quickly. Ill change it as soon as I get home :)

Phoenix

Ooh its so beautiful! Thank you, I wasnt expecting you to get it done so quickly. Ill change it as soon as I get home :)

I do sets even faster, I wasn't home today so I did it this "late". I'm glad you like it. :)

💎

Phoenix

Your work is very good :saira:

Thank you soo much!  :Kara:  I appreciate that a lot!  :wub:

💎

Hey there! I'd like to request another set, if possible. :)

Something kind of like the one I have now, but based more in light blues and greens, and only use photos of Louis from One Direction. :) Preferably newer photos. :)

Thanks! x

Andy McQueen

2e4helt.jpg

Is it possible to make this profile pic in some sort of James-Bond-kinda themed thing? :sweat:

But only if you want and you have time. :hug:

Archived