digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Try this one:

XgBr72e.jpg 

Sorry for bothering you, just always want my sets to look good :giveup:

Or it might be the line filter across the image that's causing it?

Have you used it before?

Little lines? I use that all the time pretty much, it's a brush. Never 'caused anything like this. :shrug:

💎

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try this one:

XgBr72e.jpg

Sorry for bothering you, just always want my sets to look good :giveup:

Little lines? I use that all the time pretty much, it's a brush. Never 'caused anything like this. :shrug:

I don't know then sorry :sweat: Going to assume it's something new Admin has set to compress file sizes

Phoenix

I don't know then sorry :sweat: Going to assume it's something new Admin has set to compress file sizes

Yes, I agree, probably the compression thing. Idgi why it's so small, the rule :shrug: I mean I understand that the site runs faster with all these restrictions but still it's too much :toofunga:

Looks much better now :party:

It does look a bit better, I resized it to 200x200 and fixed the sharpen a bit. :) 

💎

Yes, I agree, probably the compression thing. Idgi why it's so small, the rule :shrug: I mean I understand that the site runs faster with all these restrictions but still it's too much :toofunga:

It does look a bit better, I resized it to 200x200 and fixed the sharpen a bit. :)

Oh! Was it you who PM'd me about bigger sig size?

I forgot to mention, I found that drop box works fine and it's free!

Well, it is actually against the rules to have bigger signatures :sis:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Here, hope you like it. :) :party:

lZvjd3a.jpg

K1kSw2w.jpg

9F2diJg.jpg

Could you maybe make the roses dark purple or red and the text black? And could you zoom the faces out a little, maybe up to shoulder level instead? Sorry for asking too much!

Phoenix

Yes :hehe:

I found that out myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to post a pic from Dropbox. It gives me a weird link :huh:

💎

Phoenix

Could you maybe make the roses dark purple or red and the text black? And could you zoom the faces out a little, maybe up to shoulder level instead? Sorry for asking too much!

I can't do that now, sorry. :laughga: I don't have the Photoshop file and there's no way to edit it out from that picture. :fail: I tried to fill all your requests in the post you made. :giveup: I can do it all over again, but tomorrow or day after it 'cause of exams, so if you're willing to wait a bit. Just make sure to post all the details you want. :yes:

💎

Yes :hehe:

I found that out myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to post a pic from Dropbox. It gives me a weird link :huh:

If you upload it to the public folder, as something like 'signature.jpg' then right click and select 'copy public link', add it to GGD sig setting and then overwrite it on drop box to make it appear on GGD (:

Phoenix

If you upload it to the public folder, as something like 'signature.jpg' then right click and select 'copy public link', add it to GGD sig setting and then overwrite it on drop box to make it appear on GGD (:

Ok, I'll try it like that later. :) :yes: I tried doing it, but it gave me a weird link which was not usable as a pic. :hehe: 

💎

Martijn

Thank you, they look amazing! :party:

What exactly do you want, any special wishes for colors? :)

Since the Azealia picture is in black and white, I think you're probably going to make Gaga and Bey black and white too, so in that case I'd like a colorful background. The Telephone logo is in red and yellow, but you can also add some blue (which is seen a lot in the music video).

Good luck :hug:

Phoenix

Since the Azealia picture is in black and white, I think you're probably going to make Gaga and Bey black and white too, so in that case I'd like a colorful background. The Telephone logo is in red and yellow, but you can also add some blue (which is seen a lot in the music video).

Good luck :hug:

Okay. :) I'll work on it tomorrow, 'cause it's quite late here. But I'll make it tomorrow 100%! :party:

💎

Martijn

Okay. :) I'll work on it tomorrow, 'cause it's quite late here. But I'll make it tomorrow 100%! :party:

Okay! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Archived