💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Oh, I decided it was time for a change in username. My urban era has begun.

Oh and trust me, I know... I feel like I wanna do more graphics but no one requests. :e: so I just change my set often now (but I'm finally content with a set so woo-hoo!).

I'm doing great tbh! My back has recovered tremendously

And how are you? )

It's a nice change tbh I thought about changing mine but still not sure about which name. I'm glad you're better :giveup::hug: I wish you the best! It makes me soo happy to hear that! :woot:

Thanks for asking, my exams are killing me tbh :rip:

💎

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I actually need loads of graphics for CAL's AS, but I'm afraid that you'll be so busy tbh But for now, can I request a set ??

For the avi:

butterfly97-2.jpg

For the sig:

butterfly2_large.jpg

Would love if the sig has the word 'magnum opus' on it. Thks in advance g:

Yes sure! :woot: I'll make the set a bit later when I get to my PC. :hug:

About the CAL, tbh I do have exams lately but you should post all your requests and I'll see how complex it is. I'm sure I can make it and that it won't take me much time. :party: Post it all or PM me and I'll respond to you. :)

💎

Tropico

It's a nice change tbh I thought about changing mine but still not sure about which name. I'm glad you're better :giveup: I wish you the best! It makes me soo happy to hear that!

Thanks for asking, my exams are killing me tbh :rip:

Nooooo your username is iconic! Simple but effective! :saira:

I feel you. Exams have me like " :air: " rn. :air:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

Nooooo your username is iconic! Simple but effective!

I feel you. Exams have me like " :air: " rn.

Thank you bb! :heart: I think it's too simple idk, even tho the meaning behind it is quite deeper.

I know, my stupid teachers put all tests in like 2 weeks, I wanna die :mess: :giveup:

💎

Yes sure! :woot: I'll make the set a bit later when I get to my PC.

About the CAL, tbh I do have exams lately but you should post all your requests and I'll see how complex it is. I'm sure I can make it and that it won't take me much time. Post it all or PM me and I'll respond to you. 

Thank you so much :hug: I think there'll be one that will be a tad bit complicating. I think you can finish the other graphics fast tho :woot:

What's with the exams tho :air: ??

Phoenix

Thank you so much I think there'll be one that will be a tad bit complicating. I think you can finish the other graphics fast tho

What's with the exams tho ??

Okay :hug: :)

Oh, don't ask, killing me :nooo:

Working on your set right now :)

💎

Here, hope you like it! :) 

IZQtcMO.jpg oWMyZUT.jpg

OMG, I think I'm having a meltdown right now :giveup: Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much :nooo:

Phoenix

OMG, I think I'm having a meltdown right now :giveup: Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much :nooo:

I'm glad you like it, you're welcome :) :hug:

💎

Hi!

Could you make me a set? 

Sig:

dc4yv8.jpg 

23icyeg.jpg

Size: Whatever the dimensions for GGD are  :teehee:

I just want her face, no body and do the two pictures at like opposite ends with the text "I pray the fame won't take my life." in the middle? Make it kinda dark if you could, but matching her make-up if possible, even if the text is like purple or something idk.

14xkt1x.jpg

If you can't work with this picture let me know, I know its LQ but could you make it match the sig?

I don't know if thats too much of a request - I actually hate requesting from GA's because I feel like I'm too demanding.Thanks! :omfgaga:

Rat Boy

Hello! Can I have a new set? You can use any of the following pics and use any effects/colors you want.
fantasea_by_rowanf-d56bxhj.jpg0c5eb5e2.jpeg7558841352_b1cfed31e9_z.jpgfantasea.jpg?ac55ecazealia-banks-aquababe.jpg

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Phoenix

Here, hope you like it. :) :party:

lZvjd3a.jpg

K1kSw2w.jpg

9F2diJg.jpg

Is this okay? :)

Bont6Z5.jpg pR3TRj6.jpg

And remember to request whenever you want or need!

:hug: I love doing this, and any request is always more than welcome. :yes:

💎

Martijn

Hi :)
Can I request a Telephone themed set? I want Gaga, Beyoncé and Azealia to be on there please... I already have three PNGs that you can use, but you can choose different pictures as well if you want. However, I can't post PNG files on imgur or other image upload sites, because it'll either give a black background or change it to a JPG file. So, can you maybe give me your email address through PM, so I can send it with WeTransfer?
Thanks!

Archived