digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

Hope this is okay. + What are you talking about? You look amazing in this pic! I barely retouched it, just fixed the lighting! A beautiful pic of you. :yes:

2N0EilF.jpg

OMG I can't, you are freaking genius, you are so talented and lovely, OMG thank you so much, OMG I can't, OMG you are so incredible, OMG OMG OMG :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Thank youuu!!! :emo:

Phoenix

OMG I can't, you are freaking genius, you are so talented and lovely, OMG thank you so much, OMG I can't, OMG you are so incredible, OMG OMG OMG

Thank youuu!!!

I'm glad you like it! I love that pic tbh! :yes:

💎

156vof9.jpg

can you make me beautiful (okay guess you can't edit my ugliness away) 

are you even kidding uH8HSO6.png

ugh, I wish I was as ugly as you are :emma:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Phoenix

You're both cute so jus' sayin'.  :classy: 

Call me maybe?

💎

Andy McQueen

Awwhh that's so sweet of you, thank you! :hug: I'm sure you look nice!!! :runhug:

Tropico

#Confession: I check your thread like everyday because it's really pretty. :flutter:

Continue to slay. :twerkey:

Bye!

:twerkey:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

#Confession: I check your thread like everyday because it's really pretty. :flutter:

Continue to slay. :twerkey:

Bye!

:twerkey:

Aww, thank you I appreciate that a lot! :hug: Thank you so much! I wish more people would request tho, im feeling inspirated lately but barely anyone does. How are you? Your health, back? I wanted to ask you but couldn't find you cause of the name change. :rip:

💎

Aww, thank you I appreciate that a lot! :hug: Thank you so much! I wish more people would request tho, im feeling inspirated lately but barely anyone does. How are you? Your health, back? I wanted to ask you but couldn't find you cause of the name change. :rip:

I actually need loads of graphics for CAL's AS, but I'm afraid that you'll be so busy tbh :cry: But for now, can I request a set :) ??

For the avi:

butterfly97-2.jpg

For the sig:

butterfly2_large.jpg

Would love if the sig has the word 'magnum opus' on it. Thks in advance :hug:

Tropico

Aww, thank you I appreciate that a lot! Thank you so much! I wish more people would request tho, im feeling inspirated lately but barely anyone does. How are you? Your health, back? I wanted to ask you but couldn't find you cause of the name change.

Oh, I decided it was time for a change in username. My urban era has begun. :queenga:

Oh and trust me, I know... I feel like I wanna do more graphics but no one requests. :emma: so I just change my set often now (but I'm finally content with a set so woo-hoo!).

I'm doing great tbh! My back has recovered tremendously :woot:

And how are you? :)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived