Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Is this okay? :)

MVzInxT.jpg

CTc1V6s.jpg

Not to be ungrateful or anything but could you use a different colour? :sweat: Is it possible to make it more than one colour? Sorry I wasn't specific when I requested. :fat:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

Not to be ungrateful or anything but could you use a different colour? :sweat: Is it possible to make it more than one colour? Sorry I wasn't specific when I requested. :fat:

Yea sure, which colors? :)

💎

Phoenix

Scarlett Johansson inspired set, simple yet quite cute. I'm obsessed with twisted borders lately. :food: Feel free to use it whoever wants, I just saw her pic and thought it was pretty so I wanted to make something. :yes:

OMOA4Io.jpg 5OfKwqj.jpg

💎

Andy McQueen

156vof9.jpg

Are you good at retouching, can you make me beautiful (okay guess you can't edit my ugliness away) and make a cool looking, creative background or something like that? :sweat: So that it looks like an album cover or something similar? I need a new FB profile pic. :sweat: But only if you would like to do it and if you have time for it, of course. 

Thank you sooo much in advance, you should get paid for your work tbh. I'm not worthy. :giveup:

Phoenix

156vof9.jpg

Are you good at retouching, can you make me beautiful (okay guess you can't edit my ugliness away) and make a cool looking, creative background or something like that? So that it looks like an album cover or something similar? I need a new FB profile pic. But only if you would like to do it and if you have time for it, of course. 

Thank you sooo much in advance, you should get paid for your work tbh. I'm not worthy. :giveup:

Could you make me a sig with something like the Bed Of Lies single cover please? (http://mypinkfriday.com/news/232723) Something simple and elegant :giveup: And a similar avi with Nicki in that fits in, I don't know really. I'm sure whatever you make will be amazing!

can you please crop out the head and christmas hat to make it an emoticon for the Christmas emote competition :hug:

lady-gaga-christmas-tree-hat-1386586712-

I'll work on all requests tonight if you don't mind 'cause I'm studying whole day for exam I'm over phone rn. :party:

💎

Andy McQueen

I'll work on all requests tonight if you don't mind 'cause I'm studying whole day for exam I'm over phone rn. :party:

You are so sweet and nice, thanks a lot; you don't have to do it if you don't want to - studying is way more important!!! :hug::runhug:

Phoenix

Hope this is okay. + What are you talking about? You look amazing in this pic! I barely retouched it, just fixed the lighting! A beautiful pic of you. :yes: 

2N0EilF.jpg

Here, hope this is what you wanted. :)

4lKTUWH.jpg EmdhzeL.jpg

Hope this is okay. It was quite hard to delete the parts around the hat 'cause it's tricky. :sweat: :)

mUCdu2Y.png

💎

Archived