💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

you know you are probably one of the most talented graphic artists on this forum

keep slaying

I love looking at your work, I hope to be as good as you at Graphic stuff one day

Thank you so much! :sara: That means a lot! :hug: I love you as a member you're one of my faves, I think you know that! :yes: Just practise every day like I did when I started. :yes:

tumblr_lwon8vJqg51qzih3u.gif

💎

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much! That means a lot! I love you as a member you're one of my faves, I think you know that! Just practise every day like I did when I started. 

tumblr_lwon8vJqg51qzih3u.gif

thank you so much :hug:

I really gonna get started doing graphics stuff when after christmas, as I asked for Photoshop as a present :omgexcited:

at the moment, I just have gimp :eww:

saying that I'm one of your fave members really means a lot to me :emo: 

Phoenix

thank you so much

I really gonna get started doing graphics stuff when after christmas, as I asked for Photoshop as a present

at the moment, I just have gimp

saying that I'm one of your fave members really means a lot to me

I'm glad to hear that :woot: Can't wait to see your work! :yes: I started with PhotoFiltre :megaflop: It's worse than Gimp trust me. You are! Not even kidding! You're nice, funny and I like your personality! :yes::runhug:

💎

I'm glad to hear that Can't wait to see your work! I started with PhotoFiltre It's worse than Gimp trust me. You are! Not even kidding! You're nice, funny and I like your personality! 

this is some of the stuff I did on my free 30 day photoshop trial, they're simple but they turned out quite well for a beginner imo :flop: I can't wait to start doing more stuff in the holidays :party:

and thanks again :hug:

Us1Ucq2.jpg

PHTM4tn.jpg

Phoenix

this is some of the stuff I did on my free 30 day photoshop trial, they're simple but they turned out quite well for a beginner imo :flop: I can't wait to start doing more stuff in the holidays :party:

and thanks again :hug:

Us1Ucq2.jpg

PHTM4tn.jpg

I like it tho! Especially the first one! The placement and the colors are flawless! You're talented you should embrace that talent! :yes: keep the good work! :party:

💎

I like it tho! Especially the first one! The placement and the colors are flawless! You're talented you should embrace that talent! :yes: keep the good work! 

thank you :omgexcited:

:runhug:

edit: page 29  :party:

Can I ask for another set?

Avi: 

FejrzjI.jpg

Sig: kMew57o.jpg 257c5Zp.jpg vyBL0ZQ.jpg

Just make it s-xy and colorful and simple. If you can somehow make it glittery that would be perfect.Thanks!

Phoenix

Can I ask for another set?

Avi: 

FejrzjI.jpg

Sig: kMew57o.jpg 257c5Zp.jpg vyBL0ZQ.jpg

Just make it s-xy and colorful and simple. If you can somehow make it glittery that would be perfect.Thanks!

yes sure. :yes: mmmm those pics are :heat: :hor:

💎

Avi

tumblr_neolqgIxdL1sb91y1o7_250.png

sig

tumblr_neolqgIxdL1sb91y1o6_250.pngtumblr_neolqgIxdL1sb91y1o5_250.png

Also can you just put "Mr Amor" on the sig... I'm not picky just keep it classy and surprise me.  :P

Sugarfall

Do you want to make me a space themed set with this as the avi:

Kitanamk9versus.png

And this in the sig? :)

Kitana_ca.pngAnd I really liked those little lines you did in my last signature so I'd like those as well :)

uLaSZ8j.jpg

Thank you

Archived