Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

NEPTUNE! :HEART:

Can you please resize this gif to 50x50 for the emoticon competition? Thanks! :kisses:

tumblr_inline_mq1hgmQqMb1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

NEPTUNE! :heart:

Can you please resize this gif to 50x50 for the emoticon competition? Thanks! :kisses:

tumblr_inline_mq1hgmQqMb1qz4rgp.gif

Yea sure! :yes: 

💎

Here: 

xn0G4Ai.gif

+5 points for slaytherin! 

THANK YOU BBY! :sara:

Sure. I say you get +10 points instead. :whitney:

Phoenix

*New Beyonce inspirated work I did. I got inspirated by her song Haunted. It's a space/futuristic + nostalgic twist. Idk, if you'll get it.

*9gjuapJ.jpg

💎

Rat Boy

Hi! Can you remake my sig (or make a similar sig but put the word PRAVEEN in the bottom left corner. I want PRAVEEN to be written in a thick black font. Thanks :)

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Phoenix

Hi! Can you remake my sig (or make a similar sig but put the word PRAVEEN in the bottom left corner. I want PRAVEEN to be written in a thick black font. Thanks :)

I'm working on it now, sorry for waiting it took me a bit to get home. 

💎

Phoenix

Here, I tried to send you a PM but your messenger is full. :koons:

Here I made few, I couldn't decide which one to send so I sent all of them. Hope u like, and I hope that's what u wanted. :)

yEnFMSW.jpg

Ofch4lZ.jpg

JzYKpI0.jpg

N94xTy8.jpg

8kVbJPT.jpg

💎

Rat Boy

Here, I tried to send you a PM but your messenger is full. :koons:

Here I made few, I couldn't decide which one to send so I sent all of them. Hope u like, and I hope that's what u wanted. :)

JzYKpI0.jpg

Sorry about the PM :oops:

I love them all tbh! I'm going to save all of them and rotate them if that's okay. By the way what font did you use for the one I'm currently using? I absolutely love it :)

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Phoenix

Sorry about the PM :oops:

I love them all tbh! I'm going to save all of them and rotate them if that's okay. By the way what font did you use for the one I'm currently using? I absolutely love it :)

Big Noodle Titling, it's actually the one Nicki used in official Anaconda single cover. :) :D 

💎

Archived