Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Funniest things you've seen a Gaga hater say?

Andromeda

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

My best friend: "I hate Gaga. She called Adele fat."

The things a fake gif on Tumblr can do to your reputation. :lmao:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga has 3 octaves and a semitone. Katy struggles with 2 octaves.

I have a bigger range than katy lol :laughga:

Essence
I have a bigger range than katy lol :laughga:
I'm sure you're a wonderful singer but sis...everybody has a bigger range than Katy :laughga:

"I don't like her because she's demonic"

Or

"I don't like her because Katy Perry is more successful." .... Yeah somebody has actually told me that.

Antidote

The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard is that she hides behind her costumes because she has no talent and can't sing.....obviously these people never made the effort to watch one live performance...

Rainbowgynous

Reminds me of the Monster Ball when Gaga talked about her theatre teacher, she used to say: "Your voice is too pop... But when you sing pop music, your voice is too theatre" lol

Also, I tried to make my friend listen to Gypsy and she denied because "Shakira also has a song called Gypsy and Gaga copied it"

Suzanne Vega has a song called Gypsy and Shakira copied it

Fleetwood Mac did a song called Gypsy like 40 years ago tho :lmao::awkney:

Damn, you're right! Suzanne Vega copied them!

I knew there was an even older one I forgot about X-D

I like Suzanne's Gypsy better X-D

Fleetwood Mac did a song called Gypsy like 40 years ago tho :lmao::awkney:

Damn, you're right! Suzanne Vega copied them!

I knew there was an even older one I forgot about X-D

I like Suzanne's Gypsy better X-D

Tropico

Guys I go to a Christian school and I'm a Christian but I swear most of the people there are such holy fools. So here's mine:

"She openly admitted to being Satans girlfriend" :lmao: recipets?

"She was found bathing in a bathtub filled with blood at a hotel"

"She souled her soul to the Devil"

"She's a witch"

"She can control you if you keep listening to her"

"She doesn't know to how play piano she probably uses a pre-recorded recording of someone playing for her"THIS ONE PISSES ME OFF

"She doesn't know how to play any instrument" THIS ONE PISSES ME OFF

"She is the devil" :lmao:

"She got horn implants so she can be a real devil"

"I read that her perfume was meant to smell like blood and cum"

"She doesn't know how to dance and sing live" THIS ONE PISSES ME OFF

"Why can't she just be like Katy Perry?"

"She annoys me because she is a feminist"

"She wasted food by wearing a meat dress"

"She eats souls" :lmao:

"She's part of the illuminati"

But my all time favorite was when we were on camp and it was late at night and we were just talking about scary s--t and I told these guys this really scary night mare I had about the end of the world and some monster chasing me (this dream was when I was like 9 and I told these guys a few months ago) and this one holy fool who HONESTLY believe he can see devils and demons and has met God before said to me (paraphrasing):

"Listen here dude. That evil spirit you saw was a high commander of Satan's army of demons. They don't appear often but when you see one it's a sign and especially in your dreams. And I know why he came... Because he was probably actually a she... Lady Gaga. You have to stop listening to her music right now. I'm worried if you do she'll posses you. Trust me bro. You're like a mass of water and Lady Gaga is this evil ink. She comes into your life, your mass of clean water, and she spreads out and makes you evil. She'll just keep spreading and making you clean water infected with ink. You have to stop listening to her. That woman is a Devil. I'm scared she'll possess you."

And the funniest thing about it all is when I had that dream I didn't even know who Lady Gaga was and had never listened to her music:lmao:

I think mine is the best :sharon:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

lastlinefirst

Gaga has a dick, Gaga just cares about money, Gaga just wants to be the next Madonna

Those drive be crazy!!!

Archived