đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Brooklyn Nights Be the Aura of Act II?

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Aura leaked. Gaga changed the verses causing a massive meltdown in the fandom and included it in the album. Do you think Gaga will change Brooklyn Nights too to include it in Act II? Imagine the meltdown threads! :troll:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe not the verses, but it's not difficult to notice it's a demo, so it will probably change... My other big meltdown was the addition of those 'you were in my' on Sexxx Dreams 

Well...I think the difference is that the Aura demo already sounded finished. Brooklyn Nights doesn't, even with the new version we have.

dontbesweet

BN is good but it's SO overrated. It just sounds more poppy and Gaga than ARTPOP did.

I doubt she'd change it too much... maybe some of the lyrics could do with a clean-up.. some of them are a bit random.

Girl Under You

I hope so. BN is a good song and I want it to be on Act II but it won't

nativenewyorker

I wish she would put it on Act II so it can be in Gaga's official discography. It's so good.

Oscar

The Aura meltdowns are so stupid. They're not even that different. I'm more disappointed in the fact that Aura failed to include some of the amazing sounds that the original Infected Mushrooms instrumental had. She left out a lot of good stuff but other than that, the vocals aren't a big deal. 

Married the Night

Well...I think the difference is that the Aura demo already sounded finished. Brooklyn Nights doesn't, even with the new version we have.

NO WAY. Aura the finished version sounds like a rough demo. Even Jeff, our intersope insider thought it was a rough demo. 

Archived