Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

I just want ARTPOP to be over already

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

She said she's been doing ARTPOP since the beginning of her career so...

+ If you don't like this album, you probably won't like the next few ones either

GypsyDope

eww.....

Gaga spawned two top 20 hits with ARTPOP sold 2.7 million albums ww. so yea,,,, sure shes not sucessful as Katy or Beyonce. But what she did with the Fame Monster and Born This Way Katy and Beyonce cant touch

samuelx

remember how excited we were? what happened? because it didn't sell 1million+ the first week, and G.U.Y. isn't number 1 on everything? is that it? 

mcphee

I think its going fine.

The era hasn't been as successful with the GP, but I love the videos, single choices (so far) and live performances etc

thats all that matters, the only 'disaster' is the whole DWUW blackout imo

The album is amazing, so I don't want it to be over just yet - It has more life in it still  :yes:

Tropico

In all kindness, if you want ARTPOP to be over, remove the cd...don't listen to it on iTunes...don't watch performances from the upcoming artRAVE and bam...ARTPOP is over for you. The era has been flawed but some of us are still in love with it. So, the era can end for you. Personalize your end and ill holla in 2015. Thanks.

This tbqfh.

MillieBrown you are such a negative b---h omg... All you have done is bash this bloody album and era. I've seen your threads are all revolved around bashing her lately. Get over yourself tbh. Some of us like what's happening. If you don't then go be a KatyCat or a Mariah Carey fan or what ever because ARTPOP has just begun girl and we have a tour and possible continuation to look forward to. And I'm refering to fans who actually appretiate all Gaga's work not just TFM and TF. Bye b---h :later:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

remember how excited we were? what happened? because it didn't sell 1million+ the first week, and G.U.Y. isn't number 1 on everything? is that it?

It's just the fake fans. They only cared about ARTPOP when they thought it would be like her highest selling but then when it wasn't they're true colours were relvead. All they care about is gloating to other fanbases about Gaga getting ANOTHER number 1. Hit single. The user who made this thread often talks s--t about this album because it isn't commercially as smooth as it's formers. I'm spilling tea. :tea:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

That J

This tbqfh.

MillieBrown you are such a negative b---h omg... All you have done is bash this bloody album and era. I've seen your threads are all revolved around bashing her lately. Get over yourself tbh. Some of us like what's happening. If you don't then go be a KatyCat or a Mariah Carey fan or what ever because ARTPOP has just begun girl and we have a tour and possible continuation to look forward to. And I'm refering to fans who actually appretiate all Gaga's work not just TFM and TF. Bye b---h :later:

Thank you, my friend ;). Seriously, yea there's been problems with this era. Personally I think the era started too soon. Everything wasn't ready but that's ok. Have you ever gone to work in a hurry and things just didn't go right? That's ARTPOP and it's beginning. But I love the mess of it....it's real. I relate. That's art! It's not always pretty. If anyone wants ARTPOP to be over, then make it be over in your life but allow me the luxury of enjoying a piece of music that I find to be Gaga's best yet. So enjoy the silence you create and ill be sure to put both paws up for you at my artRAVE. Anyone wishing this era over....you are missing out.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

XoXoJoanneGaga

It's just the fake fans. They only cared about ARTPOP when they thought it would be like her highest selling but then when it wasn't they're true colours were relvead. All they care about is gloating to other fanbases about Gaga getting ANOTHER number 1. Hit single. The user who made this thread often talks **** about this album because it isn't commercially as smooth as it's formers. I'm spilling tea. :tea:

I'm pretty sure the fans who are disappointed are disappointed with the quality not the chart placements. This era pales in comparison to her others. Say what you will about the album, but the visuals and performances have also been a shadow of what they used to be. It just hasn't been a good era. I can't speak for others but I've stanned for plenty of albums that weren't commercially successful, ARTPOP is just not a good era so far. Maybe Act 2 can save it

That J

I'm pretty sure the fans who are disappointed are disappointed with the quality not the chart placements. This era pales in comparison to her others. Say what you will about the album, but the visuals and performances have also been a shadow of what they used to be. It just hasn't been a good era. I can't speak for others but I've stanned for plenty of albums that weren't commercially successful, ARTPOP is just not a good era so far. Maybe Act 2 can save it

What's ironic is how some people don't get the inside *wink* of ARTPOP....Gaga was ahead of her time when she said Born This Way would separate her fans. ARTPOP has truly separated her fans. People are treating her work like designer jeans. "Well these jeans sale better than those jeans!" Who gives a ****? Can we not take music and enjoy it? Can we not be given a gift of song and appreciate it? The charts TRULY are BS anyway and I'm not saying that as a Stan. I'm 35 years old. I've seen people come and go. These charts today aren't representations of what's good. It's representations of what's force fed. I know what some are thinking. ..."well if GUY hit number one you'd be happy!".....it won't! I'd rather my artist do what she does and does it without fear than aim to a number one mentality. That's why I love Lady Gaga. We are fearless together and I don't give a damn what happens with charts...her art and our pop belong together and that's just how it's gonna be. And you hater "fans" will learn to love it

jhonyguy04

honey, we might not be successful w the next era and new album. so just quit waiting and worrying for the next era to rule the charts like TF/TFM and listen and enjoy the music. and if you happen to not like it, then just move on. 

jhonyguy04

I think most of these fans that complain are actually more concerned with the chart performance. Pre-chart, then the album leaked, people were praising it on par with the TF/TFM. After the chart performance, either the ones that didn't like the album became more prominent with their voice, or people's opinions changed with the charts.

It's funny, because this happened with Applause. So many people dissed it, and now where are all those people. All the sudden there is unanimous love for the song, and it's because it is the best performing song on ARTPOP. 

This tbqfh.

:applause:

you mean appreciate only the work that is a commercial smash. 

XoXoJoanneGaga

What's ironic is how some people don't get the inside *wink* of ARTPOP....Gaga was ahead of her time when she said Born This Way would separate her fans. ARTPOP has truly separated her fans. People are treating her work like designer jeans. "Well these jeans sale better than those jeans!" Who gives a ****? Can we not take music and enjoy it? Can we not be given a gift of song and appreciate it? The charts TRULY are BS anyway and I'm not saying that as a Stan. I'm 35 years old. I've seen people come and go. These charts today aren't representations of what's good. It's representations of what's force fed. I know what some are thinking. ..."well if GUY hit number one you'd be happy!".....it won't! I'd rather my artist do what she does and does it without fear than aim to a number one mentality. That's why I love Lady Gaga. We are fearless together and I don't give a damn what happens with charts...her art and our pop belong together and that's just how it's gonna be. And you hater "fans" will learn to love it

I don't understand this post, are you calling me a "hater fan"? Cause I just said I don't care about the chart performance, only the quality. Maybe English isn't your first language?

That J

I don't understand this post, are you calling me a "hater fan"? Cause I just said I don't care about the chart performance, only the quality. Maybe English isn't your first language?

Sorry if my post confused you. As an American citizen, English is actually my first language and I re-read my post and it appears easy to understand to me so perhaps English isn't your first language which is fine. I've tried learning other languages and i suck at it lol. I wasn't calling you a hater fan and I apologize if I struck a nerve. I'm sure you are a loyal fan. I just, kindly, disagree with you. No harm there. I'd suggest in the future to be more polite tho. It's way more classy.

Archived