series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

I'm a couple of weeks behind, I've still got MITB to watch :deadbanana: - I heard it was a good show? [no spoilers plz]

Michelle

I'm a couple of weeks behind, I've still got MITB to watch :deadbanana: - I heard it was a good show? [no spoilers plz]

SO GOOD!!!! So so GOOD!!!  Going to an event in a month and have ringside very front corner along where they come out!! I can't waitttttt

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Michelle

why is this dead:lana:

I stopped posting here because nobody ever posted haha 

Electric Venus

it was good but the actual mitb match was a mess, i was SEETHING at the result:wtf:

• 2 weeks later...
Electric Venus

THAT ****ING DIVAS SEGMENT. literally the most iconic thing to happen to the division in YEARS. the way i cried when the nxt women came out:giveup:

my girl sasha is going to tear the place UP, y'all have no idea how happy i am right now:woot:

here for nikki snatching aj's record and beating charlotte & becky until the boss claims ha throne:legend:

Electric Venus

yYelP3Q.gif

EQTIjqw.gif

IVm5KWl.gif

so ready for these b---hes to snatch every single hair follicle left on my head after tonight:wao:

• 1 month later...

@Michelle's status just reminded me it's SummerSlam tonight :party: I'll be watching it tomorrow because it's on too late here but I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope the Lesnar/Taker match is better than their WM match because I found that so slow and plodding. They really should have added a No DQ stipulation :noparty:

Michelle

@Michelle's status just reminded me it's SummerSlam tonight :party: I'll be watching it tomorrow because it's on too late here but I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope the Lesnar/Taker match is better than their WM match because I found that so slow and plodding. They really should have added a No DQ stipulation :noparty:

Yesss! So exited! I won't post any spoilers @Jase :party: 

Yesss! So exited! I won't post any spoilers @Jase :party: 

:D I'll be back here tomorrow night with all my thoughts. Which matches are you most looking forward to? I hope it doesn't drag considering it's 4 hours although the card is strong enough I guess.

Michelle

:D I'll be back here tomorrow night with all my thoughts. Which matches are you most looking forward to? I hope it doesn't drag considering it's 4 hours although the card is strong enough I guess.

Obviously Taker and Brock but I'm a huge Reigns fan(the shield period TbH) so that match and the Cena/Rollins match!! I watched NXT takeover last night and it was so good. Sasha is stellar and I can't wait to see her more in WWE so I'm def looking forward to the Divas match and anytime I can see Randy Orton half naked in the ring I'm happy hahaha !  You? 

Obviously Taker and Brock but I'm a huge Reigns fan(the shield period TbH) so that match and the Cena/Rollins match!! I watched NXT takeover last night and it was so good. Sasha is stellar and I can't wait to see her more in WWE so I'm def looking forward to the Divas match and anytime I can see Randy Orton half naked in the ring I'm happy hahaha !  You? 

I echo what you said about Randy :flutter:

I'm super hyped about the Wyatt/Harper-Reigns/Ambrose tag match because I think all four are going to bring it hard - I'll be shocked if it doesn't turn out to be match of the night.

Rollins/Cena I'm anxious about because I'll FUME if Cena goes over but I'm really looking forward to seeing how it plays out :yes:

@Michelle Yup, I pretty much just got done watching. It kinda underwhelmed me. Everything outside of the big two matches I felt didn't get enough time. Cena/Rollins was a damn good match but the ending was f'n awful - talk about overbooked :wtf: Taker/Lesnar was damn good - which really surprised me - but again, that ending... :/ I get that it protects them both and we'll get a big blow-off match but I wasn't a fan. I hope we get a long, ranty Heyman promo on Raw tonight.

I also caught up with NXT Takeover and OH MY GOD, Sasha/Bayley was absolutely incredible - it now tops Trish vs. Mickey James from WrestleMania a few years back as my favorite all-time women's match. I'm not even exaggerating when I say it was the best match of SummerSlam weekend.

What did you think of SS then?? I'm gonna try and watch Raw so here's hoping I don't fall asleep :wtf:

Michelle

@Jase just saw this ? I agree with you. It was underwhelming at times but also had its excoting moments. That end though??!!! I feel Raw was ten times better then SS :yes: 

Archived