💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

I was there last night and thought Gaga was fantastic! She has an incredible voice and performs with great energy as always. You could really feel the energy and it gave the place a great atmosphere. For me personally though, artRAVE didn't feel special. It felt rushed and given the concept of the show I think it has the potential to be so much better. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time and there were some very rave worthy moments with really cool lighting effects. Also loved the nod to the classics and her little pep talks, but for me personally her best will always be The Monster Ball. Not only was that the first time I saw her, but it was also my first ever concert. It raised the bar pretty high, but that bar has been equaled and even raised after seeing the likes of Justin Timberlake, Beyonce and Jay Z & Kanye.

Overall verdict: 6.9/10

Fabulous vocals, great dancing, fantastic atmosphere, interesting stage and generally a good set list.

all the critics in UK say otherwise 4*    :coffee:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

You camped? lol I turned up at 4:45pm and got a great spot. lol

I did try to get some pics of her with the leg coz I figured you would want some. Not sure yet how they turned out - haven't transferred them to my laptop coz this one is a dinosaur (I use it for travel - my newer one is at home).....

yeah partly just because it's fun lmao but i couldn't have been happier with my spot

+ thank you thats really thoughtful :)

Okay it was literally the most amazing night of my life. I had such a great time, met awesome people, the show slayed me completely.

The part where she read out Jasons letter omg :cry: My friend was crying her eyes out.

I was literally so close to Gaga it was unreal. My friend is sending me the pics now so I'll post some up later.

:)

dynamite

Gaga was amazing, it was my first time seeing her. I didn't dislike any performance, it was all really cool. 

I was surprised however at the amount of free space on the floor, for what isn't that big an arena in the first place. We wouldn't have had to queue at all and still have a good spot! There's a photo of me and a bunch of others in the Birmingham Mail queueing  - http://i4.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article7943895.ece/alternates/s1227b/Lady-Gaga-fans-Birmingham-NIA-4.jpg - under my friend's pink umbrella lol

The audience (around me at least) was slightly underwhelming, they cheered at the important parts but weren't constantly going for it like I hoped.

I think a fan was staying in the same hotel as us, I walked past someone's room and they were listening to Aura and singing along to it. :D

I really want to go again!

Taylor Gaga

A few things :thirst:

1) did she sing MJH? :Jase:

2) How much was the merch? Just wondering how much money to bring :koons:

3)Any new merch? :ghostga:

My date is next month!

Thanyouuuuu :)

Glamourpuss

1) yes she sang MJH and it was awesome.

2) merch was expensive but low quality so I didn't get any.

3) I don't know about new merch.

Swine Monster

I took a look at the mechanise and there wasn't anything new that I spotted. I couldn't see all the merch I've seen before so they may not have stocked all of it.

I've got some pictures of the show on my Facebook. I've made the album public - https://m.facebook.com/TomShearsmith/albums/950279748320230/?ref=bookmark

Not the best but I like my ones taken during DWUW and the flag. :)

A few things :thirst:

1) did she sing MJH? :Jase:

2) How much was the merch? Just wondering how much money to bring :koons:

3)Any new merch? :ghostga:

My date is next month!

Thanyouuuuu

1). Yes she sang MJH :party:

2). Prices varied. For a program it was £15. Most T-shirts were £25 I think.

3). I don't think so.

Archived