Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

The 21st ii got there at 8am and i was the 5th person in line, the 22nd i got there at 1pm and was the 23rd person in line. Lol i couldnt get there earlier, i was sooooo tired from the night before.

Oh wow! Those are pretty good spots for not having to camp out for days.

I have a teacher that's a monster at my school and she's getting me out of class so we can but tickets :D

that sounds amazing :cry:

ElectricHaus

Nah, I don't really have enough saved up since the announcement was so abrupt. I'm going for the $85 GA!

Thats my goal! I really want floor but I feel like every other monster that is gonna be doing the dallas little monster presage is gonna want them too.....

haha. Well it shouldn't be hard to get them. Are you gonna get the LMZ?

Are you getting the LMZ? or are you going for regular floor? have you seen the stage design its flipping massive! DO you think getting regular GA is gonna be hard? should i use my ticket master app on my iPhone or a computer?

Just got off the phone with ticket master and the LMZ tickets will be $233 a peice with tax and fees included. That's what they told me!

it's very handy lol

Not sure about this, but it's definitely sweet that this will be in the summer. It'll be hot, though...

Discuss the July 17 Dallas, TX show here!

how come it doesnt have the 85$ ga prices on ticketmaster?? http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004B7AA1F68FC8  (price range) it just shows 35 and the 235  :(

Edited by LordDisick

Whos going tonight to see Honey B? I know its not gaga related but im soooo exited!!! I have 1st row tickets and im wearing my gaga shirt! Lol

Edited by FerGAGAndo

Hellspont

I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight :emo:

Have my alarm set for 9, we can do this!!!!

Edited by Hellspont

Have my alarm set for 9, we can do this!!!!

Okay lol. I just hope that the tickets do go on sale at 10AM and no earlier. I will be checking nonstop tho LMAO

Hellspont

Okay lol. I just hope that the tickets do go on sale at 10AM and no earlier. I will be checking nonstop tho LMAO

If they go on sale before 10am and are sold out we will find the Ticketmaster HQ and piss on their sidewalk

Edited by Hellspont