Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

When has a bad song smashed ?  Seriously. only Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style and we all know why ! NOW If yall are hoping Venus will be a single so It can go VIRAL, OK. Otherwise just stop.  You don't have to be a chart expert to see weather a song is good or not (for radio) !

Seriously, you can't see If a song is a smash or not based on your taste.

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about blurred lines

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

and who cares about the radio. Gaga never really owned the radio. WCS didn't have much support and it turned out great

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Blurred Lines is a great song.

Paper Gangsta

WTF..  Venus was already higher when the other songs were released.  Aura was the highest charting song but was Immediately overtaken by Gypsy.  Venus was higher because It was recently released as a promo single. 

But you said it wasnt highest charting lol, i just said it was.

Seriously, you can't see If a song is a smash or not based on your taste.

I love venus tho :awkney:  I love most of Gaga's songs so that allows me to be objective, while yall are just naming your favourites.

MonsterMum

i think the subject matter in songs is very important, most smash hits are about partying/having fun, break ups, love, s-x.

all gagas singles from TF/M fits into these categories and smashed, then the singles got to weird and her decline started, Applause was the wrong lead single, yes its catchy, but in terms of subject its gagas weirdest song yet which, i believe, is what led to its poor performance, if gaga wants to smash again she needs to go back to releasing simple songs that the GP can understand and relate too.

GYPSY!

MonsterOfSpain

No, It's a Uncofsapfuy video deleted scene.  :teehee:

Makes sense :derpga:

Blurred Lines is a great song.

Ok I'm not trying to discuss with you anymore after this

i think the subject matter in songs is very important, most smash hits are about partying/having fun, break ups, love, s-x.

all gagas singles from TF/M fits into these categories and smashed, then the singles got to weird and her decline started, Applause was the wrong lead single, yes its catchy, but in terms of subject its gagas weirdest song yet which, i believe, is what led to its poor performance, if gaga wants to smash again she needs to go back to releasing simple songs that the GP can understand and relate too.

Jewels N' *****  :troll:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived