💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' debuts at #1 in US with 260k

Americano

Featured Posts

geopang

bunch of fake ass fans :fthis:

pathetic, NOT because she isn't selling millions, but because she COULD BE if every fan bought a goddamn CD.

this is because of Ü

Seems to me when these "monsters/devoted fans" hear somethings free (app), they come running in and press download faster than a motherf--ker. Yet suddenly when its simply asked that they spend only 12 dollars to buy an album and support gaga, they are nowhere to be found

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• JaggedMonster

• MikeyMoonShine

• MonsterOfSpain

JaggedMonster

Where did you hear that

From the scorpion show they area really close with gaga and some of her team and Vince and temar

Dean Winchester

Yay! I love this album and have been celebrating the new music since it came out. #1, so people like her. They really like her. Hee Hee.

:hor: I see what u did there. You referenced the "Hee Hee" from ARTPOP  :lolgaga:

RAMROD

Happy for Gaga, tjose of ypu haven't buy the album, please get one. Thank Ü.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I dont think promo is the problem, it had plenty promo. i think  its because of fallout from the BTW era and because Applause isnt that great a lead. Also I think the ARTPOP title is a turnoff to a lot of the GP,  I think  it seems artsy and elitist to a lot of people. Its received mixed reviews too. If she has more hits off it though and good videos and more appearances like SNL it could do well in the long term  

I dont think promo is the problem, it had plenty promo. i think  its because of fallout from the BTW era and because Applause isnt that great a lead. Also I think the ARTPOP title is a turnoff to a lot of the GP,  I think  it seems artsy and elitist to a lot of people. Its received mixed reviews too. If she has more hits off it though and good videos and more appearances like SNL it could do well in the long term

And set her up nicely for the next album. ;)