Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga At Risk To Be Eliminated From MTV Contest -- Vote Now!

CherryBoom

Featured Posts

This sounds like such a big pain in the butt though. I'd rather she just get eliminated now so we don't have to waste our time liking and sharing every dumb thing MTV does.

On point.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CherryBoom

it's not about how many fans are in her team. People need to share the page and like/watch video's of mtv to get points. Gaga has more fans in her team but the fans of Tokio Hotel and 30 Seconds to Mars have earned more points. 

Yeah, they are more active than us and getting more points

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

idc about this flop fan-team-**** thing tho.

remember last year when we led with most points but lost to 1d bc they counted the number of fans not the points or some ****?  :nails:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

I don't understand that ?? Tokio Hotel has less fans and they are still safe ?! Can somebody who knows explain ??

We have the third-most fans, but (apparently) the fifth-most points. (They show us the number of fans on the team, but not the total number of points, only the relative ranking.) Joining the team gets you a point, I think, but it's not the only way. This is the **** you have to do to earn points:

Watch a video

View a flipbook

Read an article

Take a poll (from 17 Sept)

Like/follow MTV EMA

Like/follow an artist (from 17 Sept)

Share/email a page

Refer someone to mtvema.com

Tag an artist (from 17 Sept)

Cast a vote (from 17 Sept)

So, the main point accumulation starts tomorrow, but some people have made the most out of what they can do already -- enough to where they've pulled ahead in points despite being behind in team members.

I thought there was something serious with the caps and all, don't scare me like that.

If you want the truth, I couldn't give a _____ about this ****, cause it ain't that important.

Y'all are going to get a meltdown because of this? :awkney:

Nah, we already had our meltdown last year, when we won, but didn't. That's probably dampened the enthusiasm for participating this year.

Flippy

I don't understand that ?? Tokio Hotel has less fans and they are still safe ?! Can somebody who knows explain ?? 

THIS

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived