💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks to SiriusXM (Collabs to be revealed - September 1st)

Martyr Of Fame

Featured Posts

chiuga

inb4 its lindsay lohan

or Marina Abramovich, Jeff Koon, Robert Wilson and Inez & Vinoodh 

and the artist that will shock us is RedOne :derpga:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

my statement is not out of superiority, i don't think gaga is superior than other pop stars, but shes definitely more interesting, and i feel like she should collaborate with artists accordingly, and outside the pop landscape because theres really no one interesting on top 40 right now. and im right, being a pop star doesnt make you talented or an artist, and its not pretentious to point that out, if they aren't creative, she shouldn't collaborate with them, period. 

My opinion has always been that I don't want any collabs that don't make sense for the song, and for sure no rent-a-rappers doing ****ty bridges.  

That said, of current pop stars if a duet for a song made sense I'd be ok with Pink, Bruno, or Adele.   She needs to match up with people that have equivalent vocal ability.

She doesn't like to drink that much??? She use to always say she loves to drink... Now all of the sudden shes a stoner?! :laughga: 

Gurl needs to make up her mind on what d--g she wants to abuse.........  :messga: 

Lol she's super cute like seriously ; so there gonna be more than 1 collaboration on the album :party:

Elizabeth

Like everyone else in this thread, I'm wondering who the person she's collabing with who we don't yet know is.

Those snippets were cool, I wish there were more though! 

PLEASE PLEASEEEEE LET THE TRUE QUEENS AKA LANA, FLORENCE AND BEYONCE BE ON THE ALBUM!

September first seems so faaaaaaaaar away!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived