• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

It is one thing to remain dignified over the course of many years, or even the entire span of her career against the hate, but when someone is TARGETING you and ATTACKING you, your work, your fans, your friends, your family, etc, you defend yourself, you don't let people treat you that way and she let perez treat her badly for far too long and I'm glad she said something now

Wow, surprised she tweeted about that, has anything specific happened to make her do so?

yeah, she has a new lead single to promote. it's like when azealia banks it releasing something she out of nowhere insults a celebrity on twitter.

:giggle:

MJ Holland

Goodmorning America is going to ask her about this for sure on Monday. Maybe she will expose him to world by showing the text message on national television. That would be the ultimate BURN! :classy:

Here for the drama, tbh :classy:

GreenEyes

Gaga tweeting this did not help with the situation, sorry Gaga, this was not a smart choice to tweet. 

jhonyguy04

Goodmorning America is going to ask her about this for sure on Monday. Maybe she will expose him to world by showing the text message on national television. That would be the ultimate BURN! :classy:

she might as well. if she flops, at least drag him w her. 

Jonathanholland

She just wanted to promote her #1 single Just Dance  :whitney:

Before there was love, there was silence

Pretty shocked that she decided to tweet that. It does seem weird after her telling us to ingore him, but I'm sure she has her reasons. It's not easy to provoke Gaga. Maybe something else that we don't know about is going on right now.

Also...WHAT. A. D!CK. What is wrong with that man?? I need to vent about it here so I can resist the urge to yell at him on Twitter.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Illuminati Freak

It is one thing to remain dignified over the course of many years, or even the entire span of her career against the hate, but when someone is TARGETING you and ATTACKING you, your work, your fans, your friends, your family, etc, you defend yourself, you don't let people treat you that way and she let perez treat her badly for far too long and I'm glad she said something now

EXACTLY.

phoenixxx

Seems a bit out of the blue. It's horrible that he did that, but why tell us about it now? he's been making a few snide comments, but nothing new. CONTEXT GAGS, WE NEED CONTEXT.

She is clearly trying to get his and our attention, I agree.

I still love her, tho.

i love her too but she's starting to get doubtful and she's uncertain + scared, as i am, like it or not, she reaaly needs to put this **** together and make applause slay the damage judas and btw did are already big. people dont really like her anymore