💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I finished Tolkien's Silmarillion! :party:. I'm amazed, it was a masterpiece. That man is a Genious,the word he has created is si real that you can feel it! One of my favorite books ever definitely. Now I'm gonna start either Stephen King's The Stand or Dan Brown's Inferno.

The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

Slay! :legend:

I just finished Rivington Was Ours, about the foundation of Lady Gaga.

It was a fun read and Gaga comes across very well and plenty endearing!

It is worthy of a read, if you are a Lady Gaga fan.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Tolkien's Silmarillion! :party:. I'm amazed, it was a masterpiece. That man is a Genious,the word he has created is si real that you can feel it! One of my favorite books ever definitely. Now I'm gonna start either Stephen King's The Stand or Dan Brown's Inferno.

Slay! :legend:

Inferno is a MUST read. Brilliant and spectacular book!

VforVendetta

Inferno is a MUST read. Brilliant and spectacular book!

I'm happy you say that because its reviews are mediocore. Still I'm a big Dan Brown fan, I've readen The Da Vinci code, Angels & Demons and The Lost Symbol.

• 2 weeks later...

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

This book is mammoth sized! I'm 40 pages in and it's about 1,400 pages. So far I have been able to grasp the characters' personalities and life stories up to this point but this will definitely be a slow and steady type of reading for me.

RAYA.core

:pawsup: Game of thrones, the first book

sad i know

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• 2 weeks later...
MegaMiles

Although this thread isn't really for discussion and is for a short entry of what you're reading, there really aren't other places to discuss books and I want to voice what I've read so far because this book is really exciting me (at least most portions).

Finished book two of War and Peace and the battle/military portion put me to sleep. Some of it captivated me like the conversation about the occupation of Vienna and the battle on the Danube, but the personal side stories didn't intrigue me like that of the rich aristocrats of St. Petersburg. Give me more of the Kardashian-esque rich people problems! :bunny: 200 pages down, 1,100 to go!

Edited by MegaMiles

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic