💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artist Awards: Award Ceremony Discussion Thread

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One week left to submit nominations, guys. I need more, so please send me them if you can!

JaysAMess

I definitely think you should change the size of the banners, possibly change it to 800x600?. I just don't think it's fair to have that size restriction when most GAs on here make banners which go way over that size. You're pretty much the only GA on here who makes banners of that size. :toofunny:

I definitely think you should change the size of the banners, possibly change it to 800x600?. I just don't think it's fair to have that size restriction when most GAs on here make banners which go way over that size. You're pretty much the only GA on here who makes banners of that size.

I consider 800x600 to be a blend/really small wallpaper...

It sucks we're not all on the same page... wish there was a smoother way!

JaysAMess

I consider 800x600 to be a blend/really small wallpaper...

It sucks we're not all on the same page... wish there was a smoother way!

But a blend is a banner? I'm pretty sure most GAs here would consider a 800x600 to be a banner. You'll win Banner of the year automatically since no one else would be nominated.

Unless that's your plan? :P

But a blend is a banner? I'm pretty sure most GAs here would consider a 800x600 to be a banner. You'll win Banner of the year automatically since no one else would be nominated.

Unless that's your plan? :P

I actually did get banners within the size I posted from other artists. If I don't get any others because of the size contraints within a few days, I'll change it, but it probably won't be 800x600. :P

JaysAMess

I actually did get banners within the size I posted from other artists. If I don't get any others because of the size contraints within a few days, I'll change it, but it probably won't be 800x600. :P

Oh right. I still don't think it's fair, but whatever, it's your awards. :sweat:

Oh right. I still don't think it's fair, but whatever, it's your awards. :sweat:

What about like... 700x400? Ish? That's big enough and still is what I would consider to be a banner. :P

JaysAMess

What about like... 700x400? Ish? That's big enough and still is what I would consider to be a banner. :P

If you've already received banners of the original limit then don't change it. I guess people are willing to make the banners. Myself on the other hand, can't be bothered to make new banners, especially when I have a few requests to do too.

If you've already received banners of the original limit then don't change it. I guess people are willing to make the banners. Myself on the other hand, can't be bothered to make new banners, especially when I have a few requests to do too.

I hope it's not too much of a bother. I feel bad. :ohno:

It's pretty obvious you'll be getting a ton of nominations anyway, though. :P I wouldn't be too disappointed. I completely understand where you're coming from with all those requests.

JaysAMess

I hope it's not too much of a bother. I feel bad. :ohno:

It's pretty obvious you'll be getting a ton of nominations anyway, though. :P I wouldn't be too disappointed. I completely understand where you're coming from with all those requests.

I'm not really thinking about myself, I was thinking more about the rest of the GAs who haven't made banners with that size limit before. Like I said though, it seems like GAs are willing to make new banners to fit the limit.

Do we have to post these nomination [

*Best New Artist:

*Creative Artist of the Year (Includes Texture Use)

*Coloring Artist of the Year

Most Underrated Artist

Most Improved Artist

Artist of the Year

*Or you gonna give us this???

Extending this for another week. Nominations end on the 21st - but I won't be around, so I'll sort everything out when I get back.

Also, banners are now maxed out 800x600, for those wondering.

Brenda Meeks

I shall gather things to send to you! Don't think i will come close to winning but I Don't Give A. :nails:

Archived