Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are Gaga's album sales again?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Can y'all post it here in the replies? I can put it on the OP after we get the accurate numbers. 

I know ARTPOP is 1.95 million after one 50 page long thread, but what about Cheek to Grammy? I've heard Born This Way ranging from 6 to 8.5 million, The Fame Monster (alone) 1 million to 5 million, and The Fame 12 million to 16 million…

So, what the truth? :coffee:

Warholian

I think somewhere around twenty or maybe fifteen albums sold. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Jesse Pinkman

Born This Way was such a massive era omg. I feel like it doesn't get the credit it deserves commercially speaking. Imagine an album doing those numbers today. :giveup: 

It's science, bitch

GloZell Green

ARTPOP is actually 2.5 million according to IFPI, Cheek to Cheek is over one million. TF/TFM is 16-17 million, and BTW is 7-8 million I believe? 

Welcome

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

ARTPOP is actually 2.5 million according to IFPI, Cheek to Cheek is over one million. TF/TFM is 16-17 million, and BTW is 7-8 million I believe? 

Welcome

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

You're wrong. I read on CNN she sold 15 albums. ARTPOP got 1, Cheek to Cheek got 14, and TFM and TF didn't sell any albums (this was before buying albums was cool). So I'm right, you're wrong. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Born This Way was such a massive era omg. I feel like it doesn't get the credit it deserves commercially speaking. Imagine an album doing those numbers today. :giveup: 

People dragged BTW sales back then cause we had never """flopped""" before so people were being drama queens. We were in heaven compared to ARTPOP, commercially and organization-wide.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jesse Pinkman

People dragged BTW sales back then cause we had never """flopped""" before so people were being drama queens. We were in heaven compared to ARTPOP, commercially and organization-wide.

:rofl: Back then Little Monsters were terrible. They terrorized everyone and were so dramatic and cocky. ARTPOP kinda humbled everyone and brought people down to earth tbh. 

It's science, bitch

:rofl: Back then Little Monsters were terrible. They terrorized everyone and were so dramatic and cocky. ARTPOP kinda humbled everyone and brought people down to earth tbh. 

I think some sort of natural selection happened during the BTW and pre-ARTPOP era. The people that couldn't handle flop migrated to other fanbases.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jesse Pinkman

I think some sort of natural selection happened during the BTW and pre-ARTPOP era. The people that couldn't handle flop migrated to other fanbases.

Yeah totally. I feel like Gaga had the most bandwagoners of any popstar in recent history. People thought her songs were cute, and were intrigued by her but they weren't actual fans. They were just feeding into the hype. If LG5 slays, we'll see it happen again.

It's science, bitch

Arizona Sky

The true pure album sales are:

The Fame: 14.5m

The Fame Monster: 1.9m

Born This Way: 6.3m

ARTPOP: 2m

Cheek to Cheek: 1m

ViviLittleM

The true pure album sales are:

The Fame: 14.5m

The Fame Monster: 1.9m