💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Born This Way Have the Best Tracklist out of all of Gaga's Albums?

Jesse Pinkman

Gaga's Tracklists  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does BTW have the best one?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I remember when I first saw the tracklist, I was like :shocked: 

It was so different and the song titles sounded insane! 'The Edge of Glory,' 'Electric Chapel,' 'Black Jesus Amen Fashion,' and many more sounded so unique and spectacular to me. In terms of song titles, I still think that BTW had the best tracklist of all of her albums.

It's science, bitch

If we're talking about song titles then yes. BTW had some of the best song titles I've ever seen out of a popstar. They were so weird but awesome. 

Katsuki Bakugo

BTW is her best album - TFM is a ep. soz bro. 

No.

Listen to the Fame Monster.

kthxbye

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bette Davis

Tbh I remember laughing at some of the song titles with coworkers when we saw the track listing for the first time. I appreciate them now, but thought they were kind of a joke when I first read them :deadbanana:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

crisTEAne

yes, absolutely. i mean scheisse and government hooker—who comes up with titles like those? :lolga: in terms of the eccentricity of the track list, ARTPOP comes close. i'd say TF and TFM are on the same level.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

they are very interesting and get your attention real quick

Highway Unicorn tho

:laughga:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Jesse Pinkman

Tbh I remember laughing at some of the song titles with coworkers when we saw the track listing for the first time. I appreciate them now, but thought they were kind of a joke when I first read them :deadbanana:

Yeah me too. Some of them are a lot to take in at first lol, but they're all very memorable in their own ways.

It's science, bitch

GloZell Green

The titles were flawless :queenga: I think her most creative title to date is Black Jesus † Amen Fashion 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived