💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

More Photos/Details of The Countess in EW

gagabro

Featured Posts

http://www.ew.com/gallery/lady-gaga-american-horror-story-hotel-portraits/2287253_all-crops-gallery-1379-only-american-horror-story-hotel-lady-gaga-photographed-exclusively-ew?hootPostID=229f7ecfe424fcd5a4608c570302a285

Omg... bloody!

I have no idea how to include photos in my post. Flop member. See photo excerpts below:

"Given Lady Gaga’s status as a style icon, it’s not surprising that American Horror Story’s look this year is fashionably following suit."

"It’s really, really modern glamour, which we’ve never done,” Ryan ­Murphy says of American Horror Story's look in the new season."

"Lady Gaga, Ryan Murphy, and AHS costume designer Lou Eyrich (who nabbed an Emmy for her work on Coven) collaborated on the aesthetic of the Countess."

"The Countess has kidnapped/adopted a brood of bloodsucking children. "They are the most important thing to her. More than anything I think she wants to identify in a very human way.""

"The Countess kills with the claws of a chain-mail glove ­designed by L.A. accessories wiz Michael Schmidt, who has created custom ­pieces for Cher and Madonna. Murphy wanted it to look “both rock & roll and old at the same time," says Eyrich. "The nails have diamonds on the edge to slice.""

“I’ve felt it with only a few people in my career when you do something and you say, ‘I belong here,’” says Gaga of joining AHS. “And I feel that way with the cast — I just feel like we somehow belong together whether I’m on the show or not.”

"“Black, red, and cream, are the main colors and then punches of brighter colors like the blues and greens,” says Eyrich of The Countess. “It definitely skews towards the '30s and '40s but then punch it up to be modern.”"

"“One thing Ryan talked with me about is we wanted the audience to look at Gaga as an actor playing the Countess and completely separate from how her fans know her as Gaga,” says Eyrich."

"“I’ve been sort of weeping silently on my own as we go through the day because I can feel my inner child just exploding with excitement at the lack of limitation,” says Gaga. “There are no limits.”"

"“She’s like a silent-film actress,” says Murphy, who praises Gaga's highly styled mini-movies for hits like “Paparazzi,” in which she dons boundary-pushing designs by Dolce & Gabbana, Thierry Mugler, and Jeremy Scott."

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Holy mother of all that is good and pure this is the best thing ever 

SLAAAAAAAYYY

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Zsolti

OH MY ****ING LORD IN HEAVEN 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

JEWRJEWR

SDFFDIODDFGDFSDSFAFSDAUFDSUHUFDSUSDFHUFSDHUFASDHUSDF

im slayed

Fear, she's the mother of violence

mister max

The Countess has kidnapped/adopted a brood of bloodsucking children. "They are the most important thingto her. More than anything I think she wants to identify in a very human way."

this is interesting :wao: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived