đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard Poll: Industry support for Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

asana15

This is very insightful. The fact that the poll was anonymous, speaks volumes about the respect and gravitas she has within the industry.

Nothing passes without a trace. People take notice.

I truly believe her best years are yet to come. Can't wait to witness.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw

Why did you feel like having to make this about you though? I don't get your reply.

You're saying about those people that they are racist because they don't like rap :rip: does it mean if I , for example, don't like rap music, it means I'm a racist too? That's what you implied with the first comment you made . Also, why do you feel like having to make those people's taste in music about racism? :duck:

yASSsss

its good to know that people still believe in her :flutter: ......

Kween will come through,Haters will take seat and remain pressed :pray: ......this world needs Gaga's slayage and i strongly believe its coming with LG5 :pray: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

CannaeDrive

The answers to #1 question make sense, as TS is the dominant commercial flavor and power as of now, thus the appeal to businessmen, and on the other hand these music executives acknowledge the superior talent of Gaga and Adele.

I've been saying this forever...that the music industry supported Gaga. They know talent and want her to succeed! 

The other thing I've said time and again is that the biggest "problem" with Gaga's last era was that Jimmy Iovine was already basically gone from Interscope! Gaga signing with Jimmy was the best thing that ever happened to her. (not some random choreographer or designer no one has ever heard of) Jimmy is the one who helped get her on the playlists and who continued to do so. When Jimmy called Clear Channel, or other blocks of radio stations, they listened. Iovine had tremendous respect and pull in the music industry overall. When he left, Interscope was not the same. 

Totally agree with the fact that Jimmy Iovine was the critical factor in supporting Gaga's early success and in catalyzing her talent in the best way possible in the music industry.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Admin

This is very insightful. The fact that the poll was anonymous, speaks volumes about the respect and gravitas she has within the industry.

Nothing passes without a trace. People take notice.

You know what's up.

Supersonic

You're saying about those people that they are racist because they don't like rap :rip: does it mean if I , for example, don't like rap music, it means I'm a racist too? That's what you implied with the first comment you made . Also, why do you feel like having to make those people's taste in music about racism? :duck:

I'm saying I'm not surprised that the majority of a group that predominantly white, rich, male and powerful DESPISES rap music. It's not a big leap. Stop derailing.

TimisaMonster

Ironic that Gaga got such praise in the poll but EDM and Pop music were the Top 2 & 3 most despised genres....

Gaga was right...Jazz Punk it is :derpga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Blackwillow

Never mentioned, the whole article is in the OP.

my question didn't need answere but thx sis :hug:

JustPokeHerFace

I think the combination of Gaga's business-savvy, massive talent, and loving personality are what earns her the respect from the industry. She definitely has both the drive and the potential to shake up the industry like she did in the late 2000s/early 2010s, where she introduces a new sound, image, and outlook that earns her a lot of respect. It's really impressive that she's getting the respect she is when she's not even a decade into her career; it'll be exciting to see how much she's respected 10, 20, or even 30 years down the road. 

I can see her branching out into several other fields, as well as getting some of her most critically-acclaimed work to date in these next few years. The second half of the decade is shaping up to be an interesting one for Gaga. 

Miracle

Lady Gaga is a strong album seller and an icon, she's the queen and everyone knows she would have delivered another succesful era with ARTPOP if it wasn't for her management problems and the lack of coherence of the album-structure

Creyk

How can you be so opitmistic? I'm legit worried that she will leave to have kids after the LG5 era and we will not get new music for ten thousand years. 

Archived