💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwen Stefani files for Divorce

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Longtime No Doubt singer and The Voice star Gwen Stefani has filed from divorce from husband Gavin Rossdale, according to TMZ.

The couple, married in 2002, reportedly filed divorce documents at the same time, with Stefani citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. The couple has three kids — Kingston, age 9,  Zuma, age 6 and 1-year-old Apollo — with both parties asking for joint support.

According to TMZ, the couple reportedly did not have a prenuptial agreement. Under California law, the couple must split their jointly-held properties 50/50.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gwen-stefani-and-gavin-rossdale-are-divorcing-20150803#ixzz3hnuhw5Hi 

So sad! They were such a cute couple for song long!

Knife

There was rumors that he was cheating when they were together, so..

He seems like he's a wild one; he admitted to being in a gay relationship in the 80's, and then he's ****ing around while he's married..? Gwen, sis..let that go.

Bebe

Gaga please learn from your cousin Gwen and get a pre-nup :giveup:

I hope the divorce is as easy as possible, hopefully the kids cope alright too.

gagaisitalian

All these celebrity divorces are so sad. Divorce is on the rise these days. It's upsetting.

grenziel

IDK but Gwen is one of my favorites and I can't help bu feel sad about her. Hoping for the best Gwen! :pray:

Gaga please learn from your cousin Gwen and get a pre-nup :giveup:

I hope the divorce is as easy as possible, hopefully the kids cope alright too.

I get the feeling that Gaga would not get a pre-nuptial agreement stillI hope she would because girl .. :saladga:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

FrankGutz

Gavin is finally free :flirt:

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

skaxboy

I'm so sad. She's my absolute fav and thought they were on good waters. 

He was rumored to have cheated on her with Courtney Love back in the day. And then they had a "feud" where Courtney called her a cheerleader and Gwen said she was a band geek, then she wrote Hollaback Girl for Courntney. 

Then it turned out back in like 2003 or something that Gavin had a teenaged daughter he didn't know about it. Gwen's song Danger Zone is about it. 

Bebe

I get the feeling that Gaga would not get a pre-nuptial agreement stillI hope she would because girl .. :saladga:

I have the exact same feeling :saladga:

Come on Gaga "Remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore"

Hopefully Taylor suggests it as a way of proving or showing his commitment.

Bad Bromance

I'm so sad. She's my absolute fav and thought they were on good waters. 

He was rumored to have cheated on her with Courtney Love back in the day. And then they had a "feud" where Courtney called her a cheerleader and Gwen said she was a band geek, then she wrote Hollaback Girl for Courntney. 

Then it turned out back in like 2003 or something that Gavin had a teenaged daughter he didn't know about it. Gwen's song Danger Zone is about it. 

I vividly remember this feud with Courtney back in the early 2000s. 

I feel bad for Gwen Stefani cuz she's one of my faves.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Arizonadream777

IDK but Gwen is one of my favorites and I can't help bu feel sad about her. Hoping for the best Gwen! :pray:

Taylor k has a net worth of 2 million, gagas has 295 million she better get a f‱cking prenup.

ByeBye49

Taylor k has a net worth of 2 million, gagas has 295 million she better get a f‱cking prenup.

:deadbanana:I thought it was less than that

Arizonadream777

:deadbanana:I thought it was less than that

no recently they added how much she earned in 2015 so far.  59 million.

Archived