💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Til this day it still haunts me

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

That me, my family and my friends probably bumped into Gaga a few times before she was famous and known as Stefani during the time. My whole life I lived in the lower east side born and raised and in 2008 when I read about gaga's biography on her page and myspace I was shocked when I found out she lived in the lower east side for a few years. To be honest Gaga living in the lower east side kind of made me more interested in her. Gaga lived in the LES from 2005 - 2007 and to think that I probably was behind her at the supermarket buying food just blows me away :giveup: She also lived two blocks away from my grandmother's apartment and I ALWAYS walked by her apartment to visit my grandmothers. There's a deli shop that every one from stanton goes to and to think Gaga and I were probably in that store together buying cigarettes and wraps is just :giveup: I know it sounds like I'm bragging but you don't know how much it haunts me to know that I possibly could have walked pass her without knowing 10 years later I would obsess over this woman. I wish I can go back in time and like visit her 5 dollar shows but unfortunately I was only a teenager during that time. My father, cousins and uncles always went to the LES gigs like bitter end and arlenes grocery so they have a possibility of bumping into her too :cry: The lower east side is one of the smallest neighborhoods in manhattan so I'm sure I must have passed by her at least once from 2005 - 2007 considering I went to school there as well. *sigh* I will never know but its nice to know that from 2005 - 2007 I slept in the same neighborhood as Gaga before she was famous and I only lived 7 blocks away from her but whenever I slept over my grandmothers house I was like 50 feet away from Gaga when she was sleeping in her apartment :laughga: 

Alien Tulip

My uncle by the way was in NYU in 2004 but he graduated that year and I think Gaga was still in high school in 2004 but my gosh the possibilities. 

Pablo

I totally understand your feelings! I'd feel the same way

Don't visit my profile

You never know if the girl you shunned in the supermarket will be the next Lady Gaga.

This teaches us to always be nice to other people because we are all superstars! #BornThisWay

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PicklePower

Maybe she moved because of you :fat: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Alien Tulip

You never know if the girl you shunned in the supermarket will be the next Lady Gaga.

This teaches us to always be nice to other people because we are all superstars! #BornThisWay

I've always been nice but damn I wanna go back in time and tell her shes going to be big and to not sign to def jam but she'll look at me like I'm crazy. 

Bradley

I understand your feelings. I think you're brave enough to have accepted the fact that she lived in the same neighborhood as yours. I don't think I can deal with that.

Sister

That is fun to think about and would be quite interesting an experience to have stored away. Thank You for sharing it, you most likely did move around with her and never even knew it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

c h e r

I've always been nice but damn I wanna go back in time and tell her shes going to be big and to not sign to def jam but she'll look at me like I'm crazy. 

Should've bought all her CDs and downloaded all her Myspace songs and made her your best friend. :cryga:

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

Robotboy

that is so cool honestly. i mean its not a regular celebrity, this is gaga were talking about.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Alien Tulip

Should've bought all her CDs and downloaded all her Myspace songs and made her your best friend. :cryga:

How I was I could have added gaga as a friend on myspace in 2006 - 2007 so I can download Love Sick Girl, Musicland and other songs :cryga: 

Tropico

I wowouldn't do that. Time travel is crazy. If you had told her to not sign, she might habe given up which would result in no Gaga ever. They would not be Paper Gangsta. Maybe that betrayal wouldn't have given her the inspiration to keep working on The Fame till perfection. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Alien Tulip

I wowouldn't do that. Time travel is crazy. If you had told her to not sign, she might habe given up which would result in no Gaga ever. They would not be Paper Gangsta. Maybe that betrayal wouldn't have given her the inspiration to keep working on The Fame till perfection. 

True but I would only time travel then to see her shows. I would get a fake ID if I had to so I can record all the performances just to give to all of you.

Archived