Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This photo of Gaga

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

is so beautiful

0M9b8N9.png

Her mediterranean features are so gorgeous and exotic with the black hair she had. 

Haroon

She looks kinda Eastern European to me in this, I can't name a specific place though because my geography's pretty bad of that area :duck: Totally agree that she looks great in this :flutter: 

Christina

That's what I was thinking when I saw it on the front page.

SLAY MAMA :giveup:

My mom says I'm cool

Swan Heart

Yes, she's gorgeous...  :duck: 

I need dark haired Gaga.

NOW.

I INSIST.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Alien Tulip

Yes, she's so gorgeous...  :duck: 

I need dark haired Gaga.

NOW.

I INSIST.

Yeah I always prefer Gaga with dark brown or black hair because it makes her look more natural and more beautiful. I love her blonde too but I feel like blonde hair sort of strips away her italian features even though it's just a hair color. 

Swan Heart

Yeah I always prefer Gaga with dark brown or black hair because it makes her look more natural and more beautiful. I love her blonde too but I feel like blonde hair sort of strips away her italian features even though it's just a hair color. 

Definitely. She looks so much better with dark hair.. It brings out her face and I always thought that she has such stunning features.. It's insane, I can't understand why she hides her beautiful face.. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Iwontell

I agree, she looks better with dark hair.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Sister

She does look gorgeous

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived