💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Could you be like Taylor?

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

I was just thinking about how cute Gaga and Taylor are and realised that Gaga is pretty lucky to have someone as Taylor by her side through thick and thin.

Depression, substance abuse, going overboard with fillers make her outfits seem like one of the smallest things in the world.

Could you do it? Depression I would find scary but I could handle it cause I know from experience and the one suffering from it is the one that wants it to be over the most. I think I would have an extremely difficult time handling someone that is self medicating through those amounts of weed she done, not to mention booze and probably some of the rougher stuff as well. 

MonsterMum

:excuseu:

This is our StronGa

Luv her :sara:

I love her too don't get me wrong but people split up for less... just made me admire Taylor even more.

The Child

My mom was going through serious depression during 2 years and I had to see her harming herself tbh but when you really love the person who is going through this you really overcome it and you and the other person just become much stronger.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lady Palutena

I think when you really love another person you do whatever you can to understand them and help them.

og5lJD7.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

MonsterMum

My mom was going through serious depression during 2 years and I had to see her harming herself tbh but when you really love the person who is going through this you really overcome it and you and the other person just become much stronger.

Aww that must have been really tough on you and your family :noparty:

Phoenix

Well I am Taylor to many people. I need my Taylor, at least irl.

💎

MonsterMum

Everyone could use their own Taylor :hug:

The Child

Aww that must have been really tough on you and your family :noparty:

Oh yeah that was really tough, I remember crying all night cause she was really trying to avoid being at house and she came home late all wasted and all but she has overcome her demons as we talk and I'm really proud of her.

I totally feel you, I need my Taylor too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterMum

Oh yeah that was really tough, I remember crying all night cause she was really trying to avoid being at house and she came home late all wasted and all but she has overcome her demons as we talk and I'm really proud of her.

You know reading this just breaks my heart cause I had a depression when my daughter was 2 for about a year. She doesn't know but since it wasn't my first one either I just hope I won't get one anymore. I would hate to do that to my child. So glad to hear your mom has made it through, not like she ever asked for it either.  

The Child

You know reading this just breaks my heart cause I had a depression when my daughter was 2 for about a year. She doesn't know but since it wasn't my first one either I just hope I won't get one anymore. I would hate to do that to my child. So glad to hear your mom has made it through, not like she ever asked for it either.  

She got her depression because tons of bad things were happening, she divorced from my dad cause she couldn't handle the fact that she had to pay for everything. I don't know how that happened but he achieved to do 2 credits using the name of my mother, she still has to pay for them since 5 years then her dad had lung cancer and he died from it. When I remember this time of our lives, I'm just so glad we're better now.

But don't worry, if you have another depression at the end it does more good than it harms. I can tell you for sure that you daughter knows what happened even if she was only 2 but that's okay, as long as you overcome it.

MonsterMum

She got her depression because tons of bad things were happening, she divorced from my dad cause she couldn't handle the fact that she had to pay for everything. I don't know how that happened but he achieved to do 2 credits using the name of my mother, she still has to pay for them since 5 years then her dad had lung cancer and he died from it. When I remember this time of our lives, I'm just so glad we're better now.

But don't worry, if you have another depression at the end it does more good than it harms. I can tell you for sure that you daughter knows what happened even if she was only 2 but that's okay, as long as you overcome it.

Depressions can be triggered or just happen without a reason. I hope for your mom it was just a one off event and ya'll live happily ever after, I guess sometimes al the **** has to come out one way or another :hug:  

(I don't ever wanna have another depression)

Schwerk

I've never been in a relationship so I honestly don't know. :noparty:

What I do know is  I am a very loyal friend. I'm very understanding dealing with mild depression myself and having a manic depressed mother. 

From what I know about her, I really feel Gagas struggles and in the past when I thought she wasn't feeling well, I always tried to reach out to her, even though I know she probably never read it. I have a feeling I get her. If she was my friend I would be as loyal and caring as I am to all my close friends. And I hope I will ever meet someone who'll feel that way about me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MonsterMum

I've never been in a relationship so I honestly don't know. :noparty:

What I do know is  I am a very loyal friend. I'm very understanding dealing with mild depression myself and having a manic depressed mother. 

From what I know about her, I really feel Gagas struggles and in the past when I thought she wasn't feeling well, I always tried to reach out to her, even though I know she probably never read it. I have a feeling I get her. If she was my friend I would be as loyal and caring as I am to all my close friends. And I hope I will ever meet someone who'll feel that way about me.

Well the thing is, you can be caring and such but certain things like d--g abuse really put me off. I am unsure if I could handle seeing my best friend/ girlfriend/boyfriend doing that to themselves cause every fibre in me is so anti if you see what I mean.

The Child

Depressions can be triggered or just happen without a reason. I hope for your mom it was just a one off event and ya'll live happily ever after, I guess sometimes al the **** has to come out one way or another :hug:  

(I don't ever wanna have another depression)

Thank you very much, you're a lovely person, hope you never have another depression, :kissga:

Archived