💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga & Tony featured in Ravinia Magazine

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

is this just going to be filled with everything we've heard from ever GagaxTony live interview

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

VTV

inb4 a new album spill

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

mariomania1234

That was a really interesting read. Who would have ever thought this project would have been so successful?

I admire Gaga's dedication to her art and music so much. I think she's a beacon of hope in an industry filled with smoke and mirrors.

Bradley

Being crowned by The Rolling Stones as the "Queen of Pop". I haven't heard this title on Gaga for such a long time. She really is the only one who deserves to be called the Queen of Pop, I love her rivals too but really, no, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna do not deserve this title.

The Queen of Pop needs to be someone who's really influential, someone who respects authenticity in the production of music writing process, someone who is able to produce and write her own music, someone who can fcking sing, someone who is able to take control in different aspects of her career, and the closest one to achieving all these is Lady Gaga.

NewYorkCity

The photoshop on page 16 :toofunny:

very interesting read tbh! I love that she feels happy now and that she is so proud of what she did and the success it got. I am sure that she feels very confident on herself now. :legend: that means amazing music coming :legend: 

AgusPop

The photoshop on page 16 :toofunny:

very interesting read tbh! I love that she feels happy now and that she is so proud of what she did and the success it got. I am sure that she feels very confident on herself now. :legend: that means amazing music coming :legend: 

It is not photoshop. she looked amazing that night (Las Vegas APRIL 10 )

Original picture:

hearthis4-tonybennettladygagacrerikkabik

LG-Monster3.jpg

:legend:

NewYorkCity

It is not photoshop. she looked amazing that night (Las Vegas APRIL 10 )

Original picture:

hearthis4-tonybennettladygagacrerikkabik

LG-Monster3.jpg

:legend:

omfg how skinny lol

I am used to her having more weight now and that pic looked weird :toofunny: 

Slay queen of music :legend: 

Enhsa

Being crowned by The Rolling Stones as the "Queen of Pop". I haven't heard this title on Gaga for such a long time. She really is the only one who deserves to be called the Queen of Pop, I love her rivals too but really, no, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna do not deserve this title.

The Queen of Pop needs to be someone who's really influential, someone who respects authenticity in the production of music writing process, someone who is able to produce and write her own music, someone who can fcking sing, someone who is able to take control in different aspects of her career, and the closest one to achieving all these is Lady Gaga.

:applause::applause:

giskardsb

I like to think that it's extremely important that I show the world and my fans as much as possible what it means to have a heart and to be loyal and dedicated to your craft, to not be in it for the money or the fame, but to show that what it is to live a life of dedication to art and beauty, which is Tony Bennett. - Lady Gaga

Bad Bromance

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived