💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sense8 (Netflix Tv Show)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Sense8 is an American science fiction drama web television series created, written and executive-produced by The Wachowskis and J. Michael Straczynski. A first season consisting of 12 episodes has been produced and became available for streaming on Netflix on June 5, 2015.The Wachowskis are responsible for the direction of the biggest part of the show, with the rest of it being handled by a number of people they have collaborated with in the past, including Cloud Atlas co-director Tom Tykwer. Meanwhile this is the first series produced under the banner of Straczynski's Studio JMS. The plot revolves around eight strangers from different parts of the world who suddenly become mentally and emotionally linked and it is set to explore subjects that its writers felt science fiction shows tend to ignore or skim through such as politics, identity, s-xuality, gender and religion.

I just started binge watching this tv show and let me tell you its so good :giveup: , its high budget, you get to see so many different characters like never before, there's a transgender lesbian woman, there's people of different races, they touch on subjects like crime in america and the role of the police.

The Wachoeskis Brothers created the show, and for those who don't know, they're the mind behind "The Matrix" "Cloud Atlas" "V for Vendetta"

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Serendipity

I'll watch it later:nick:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

mister max

that looks so cool :wao: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Daredevil

It's really cool. I don't get why it only has an IMDB rating of 7.5 :laughga:

it also has a super hot gay couple: 

tumblr_npht1aQvI41trt092o1_500.gif

tumblr_npht1aQvI41trt092o2_500.gif

retroglamx

God, I just watched the first episode and it blew my mind. The characters are all SO DIVERSE. Watch it and you'll understand. ;)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

On episode 3 and I got to say it's not blowing my mind the way Scandal or OITNB did. I like the characters specifically the gay couple, transgender and korean but it's kinda all over the place (at least for now). I'll still watch though cause I'm waiting for it to get better hehe

Blue Jeans

On episode 3 and I got to say it's not blowing my mind the way Scandal or OITNB did. I like the characters specifically the gay couple, transgender and korean but it's kinda all over the place (at least for now). I'll still watch though cause I'm waiting for it to get better hehe

​Its a very slow-paced show, but its worth watching, it only gets better once you get to fully understand, towards episode 4 it gets really good imo

Just finished watching and i seriously can't wait for season 2, the way they all get together to help each other :giveup:

the orgy scene and s-x scene, plus the full frontal, the visuals, i'm in love :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Giorno Giovanna

Yes i love this trailer

gonna watch this

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Travis

I can barely make it through the pilot :deadbanana:It's so slow paced, and you have no idea what's really going on. I'm going to stick out through episodes 3 and 4 though since you guys said it picks up.

Blue Jeans

I can barely make it through the pilot :deadbanana:It's so slow paced, and you have no idea what's really going on. I'm going to stick out through episodes 3 and 4 though since you guys said it picks up.

​You should stick to it! it really gets better, there's action and fight scenes with all characters involved! you should just make it through the slow paced phase, its not a tv show made for lazy people, you really gotta pay attention, but i'm sure you'll love it if your a sci-fi -action movie fan!

warioaddams

I just finished watching all the episodes yesterday and I loved every single thing of it. My faves obviously were Lito and Hernando :lolly:

Archived