💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Forbes: Taylor projected to earn more than $100 million this year

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Wow I'm kinda speechless :omg: The demand for Taylor is immense, and it's only been growing it seems. I always wonder if she'll be able to outdo her previous era and it seems like she has every time :udidnt: 

​Taylor Swift, ha power.   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Hellaboi

She's unstoppable, is growing and growing with each album, is sort of how Rihanna was in the 'Only Girl - We found love - Diamond' Era, one big hit after the other. 

Bradley

I hope Gaga also achieves this with her next album and tour. I mean Taylor's talent is not that comparable to Gaga's so Gaga doesn't deserve any less.

Alfonso

She really seems unstoppable at this point. I predict her successful streak will continue for quite a while. I really can't see her having too many "lows" in her career. 

​Ya, she's definitely a force to be reckoned with alright.  So happy for Tay-Tay cuz she deserves all the success in this world.  She may not have the best vocals (although she does have a really nice girly and s-xy voice when she sings) but she sure is a genius when it comes to song writing.   :applause:

​I just think it's amazing how excellent she has been able to mold her music, image, and marketing to come off so consistantly strong through this era. I keep wanting to say she is at one of her peaks, but considering how she is always surprising me with her numbers I don't even think we have hit the tip yet! It's just crazy to me. She is one savvy show-woman! 

​Well, you also have to take into account that Taylor has everything going for her.  She's incredibly beautiful, she's s-xy, she's an amazing songwriter, and she appears to be super sweet and nice.  I mean, what's not to love about her when her songs are all relatable and super catchy?

I am really happy for all of the success she's having ATM.  I hope it continues because I would love for her and Gaga to dominate the music industry in the years to come.   :yes:

This :legend: 

Archived