Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lady Gaga a complete open book now?

Crystalline

Featured Posts

Crystalline

So a year or so ago, I was thinking something about her seemed off; but I just couldn't figure it out. I kept thinking, looking, and wondering about it. Then I realized, 5-6 years ago, in 2009 and 2010; she was a mysterious new popstar. She was private, especially about her love life. She was mysterious, creepy, and kind of odd. No one really knew a huge amount of her personal life, ESPECIALLY dating. That's one thing I'm confused about. Why did she just go from dodging relationship/love life questions to talking about it all the time?

I feel like she has completely removed the burqa and become more confident, which is why she has revealed more about herself. I think that's what I thought was "off", because she seemed like a completely different person. But I think I like her a bit more in some ways, I still kind of get creeped out though because if just how different she is. I mean it's odd, is this Gaga? I love MysteriousGa and HappyGa, though!

Discuss. :pawsup:

Seeka

It's called being human, dear. We change.

But no human in this world is a completely open book.

HausAlly

in that time of her life she was very guarded, she even said this herself about the fame era in interviews, but i think she remained guarded for a long time after this as well, which is completely understandable considering everything she went through as a kid in school/young adult, i do like that she lets us in now though, its good to know what she is going through, but i still think she clings to her mantra of mysteriousness and keeps some things hidden by using her performance to distract us 

xoxo cupcakke

She was very open to her Monsters but I guess she just expanded her openness to everyone who bothers to notice her, fan or not. I never thought Gaga was as withdrawn from the public eye as people make her out to be. You could easily find info on who she was dating but not how the relationship actually was, I guess

Of course early in her career, no one knew much about her but the same goes for Katy, Nicki, Madonna, and Rihanna. They didn't start out in the public eye like Ariana, Britney, Justin, Beyoncé, Michael, and Janet did. They were mysterious characters themselves until they found massive success with their respective albums

Also, the paparazzi always followed Gaga after Poker Face skyrocketed and ever more so with Paparazzi and Bad Romance. Since she's no longer the "it" girl, the constant paparazzi has simmered down but that's not to say she's completely out of the public eye because Gaga sightings are huge events for paparazzi and fans alike

Nowadays, she's much more open with her relationships and backstory but it took a three of albums and a massive tours for her to be able to give us insight to her life before and during Gaga's fame

Yanko

no one is an open book

NO ONE

and i dont think someone can be mysterious for 10 years  

Hellspont

not an open book until they start talking about their bowel movements

boyerased

People change. It's been 6 years. You're definitely not the same person you are 6 years ago. I think he now knows how to play with fame and knows how to act in front of the media.

Tropico

This thread was made just yesterday with the only difference is that that thread was bashing her for being open (which is still so ridiculous :saladga: )

But yeah, she is more open with us and that's great. It's healthy to let things out. :party: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Supersonic

I remember 2 months ago there was a thread were people criticized exactly what people now describe as being natural/human. And how becoming more open/vocal about things she was guarded was the key of the floppage of ARTPOP.

More on topic: It's been said multiple times but nobody is ever an open book. You never know somebody really, it does not matter if you have known them for 7 years already. She just became a lot more comfortable, especially now that she has Taylor, a man that does not treat her like sh*t.

Supersonic

This thread was made just yesterday with the only difference is that that thread was bashing her for being open (which is still so ridiculous :saladga: )

But yeah, she is more open with us and that's great. It's healthy to let things out. :party: Yes

​Yesterday again? :deadbanana:

Dangerous Man

She's not a book, she's a human. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VTV

yeah. doin it for the fame baby since day 1.

LADY GAGA is a performance art. She said it herself. Im happy she's got her confidence again. 

(stop using that thing over your lips gaga pls)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Crystalline

But yeah, she is more open with us and that's great. It's healthy to let things out. :party: 

​Didn't know it was made. But BASHING her for being open? Her being open makes her just that more wonderful, honestly. Yeah, sure "MysteriousGa" was cool, but considering we know more about her, we can find more info on her and it's honestly better now.

---

Dear people saying, "Dear, she's human", of course she's human! I'm aware of that. And yes people change, I'm just surprised how much more open she's become, (and I think I like the fact that she is more comfortable now it seems). I just thought it's interesting how a couple years ago we didn't know near as much about her as other popstars, (in certain departments), but now it seems like we know more about her than the likes of Katy, Rihanna, etc.. To me it just seems like Gaga doesn't hide it, she doesn't put on a fake bad b---h attitude anymore if that makes sense, she can be a bad b---h which I love, although she now has showed a softer side of her which I'm glad she did, and she doesn't try to fake for anybody, really. I love it so much. :lala:

aaronyoji

for ****s sake she doesnt go around talking about it, even at the grammys she dodged around a proposal question at the red carpet. instagramming her ring =/= talking about it to every media outlet. 

TimisaMonster

Gaga at first didn't like the personal questions but to me...she didn't have a choice. Paparazzi and news media exposed her past relationships and ask...she stopped pretending and just went with it :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived