• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

Found some of Cristian's music on youtube

Definition of TRASH :rip:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Morphine Prince

All caught up! Is this show every day? From my understanding it's highlight show every day (of the live feed), and then BOTS. Never seen BBUK only CBB earlier this year so idk. And I'm watching it on YouTube lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
Morphine Prince

This thread is dead! Surprised seeing how active the CBB one was earlier this year. 

Jase

Okay it's about time we fire some life into this thread. Last years was super active

The 4 out 4 in twist...YES. The house needs to be shaken up BIG time so hopefully they put four huge characters in.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the hate Jade is receiving in the house and from the outside world? I just DON'T get it. I think she's a strong woman and a great housemate. :shrug:

Jase

SO, up for eviction are...

Amy & Sally

Chloe

Danny

Harriet

Kieran

Sarah

Eviction predictions: Amy/Sally, Harriet, Kieran, Sarah

There's no way Chloe or Danny will be evicted. It's gonna be a great shame about Harriet :( She's a lil firecracker.

Whatever happens, Friday's show is gonna be a good one :giveup: Surely they'll have to extend it? 4 evictions + highlights + 4 new housemates in 90 mins? Not gonna happen

Morphine Prince

Okay it's about time we fire some life into this thread. Last years was super active

The 4 out 4 in twist...YES. The house needs to be shaken up BIG time so hopefully they put four huge characters in.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the hate Jade is receiving in the house and from the outside world? I just DON'T get it. I think she's a strong woman and a great housemate. :shrug:

I love the twist too. I cannot wait to see the twin's faces when they get evicted and Jade stays in :lmao: 

I get the hate for Jade (I kinda hate her too) but I want her in the house. She's the one keeping the show alive. 

My prediction is same as yours of who's going. But I'm so happy Harriet is going. Cannot stand her! 

And this thread needs some life. 

Jase

I love the twist too. I cannot wait to see the twin's faces when they get evicted and Jade stays in :lmao: 

I get the hate for Jade (I kinda hate her too) but I want her in the house. She's the one keeping the show alive. 

My prediction is same as yours of who's going. But I'm so happy Harriet is going. Cannot stand her! 

And this thread needs some life. 

​No, not another Jade hater :giveup:

I really liked Harriet to begin with but she keeps getting involved with situations which aren't even about her and she's really aggressive about it. Saying that, she's turning into a great housemate. I mean...compare her to the likes of Kieran :wtf:

One of my faves is Nick. Idk, I just find his awkwardness super adorable. I think he'll go far this season.

I'm gonna post the latest news/my thoughts in this thread daily now :)

Morphine Prince

​No, not another Jade hater :giveup:

I really liked Harriet to begin with but she keeps getting involved with situations which aren't even about her and she's really aggressive about it. Saying that, she's turning into a great housemate. I mean...compare her to the likes of Kieran :wtf:

One of my faves is Nick. Idk, I just find his awkwardness super adorable. I think he'll go far this season.

I'm gonna post the latest news/my thoughts in this thread daily now :)

​With Jade I have a love/hate relationship. At times I love her b---hy side but then she starts with her BS spiritual talk and I can't take her seriously. Still want her in though. 

I used to like Harriet but now she won't shut it. I'm also starting to dislike Jack. 

Gonna post in here too to see if others are attracted to the thread again lol. 

Morphine Prince

OMG I've just thought...imagine if they put Simon back in on Friday night :lmao:

​NO :lmao: Imagine he runs in yelling "SHOWBIZ" :rip: 

For the new 4 housemates I'd like a mix of two young and two old.

Jase

​With Jade I have a love/hate relationship. At times I love her b---hy side but then she starts with her BS spiritual talk and I can't take her seriously. Still want her in though. 

I used to like Harriet but now she won't shut it. I'm also starting to dislike Jack. 

Gonna post in here too to see if others are attracted to the thread again lol. 

​omfg her spiritual talk cracks me up - "They're being disrespectful to my soul" :lmao:

Seriously, I will rage if they put Simon back in. Seeing him for the 2 hour launch was MORE than enough, I couldn't stomach a whole season with him in :sick::sick:

Yup, agreed - two older, two younger.

Morphine Prince

​omfg her spiritual talk cracks me up - "They're being disrespectful to my soul" :lmao:

Seriously, I will rage if they put Simon back in. Seeing him for the 2 hour launch was MORE than enough, I couldn't stomach a whole season with him in :sick::sick:

Yup, agreed - two older, two younger.

​Yeah Simon was horrible. 

I can't wait for Friday. The reactions will be priceless. I predict Harriet will have a HUGE meltdown I can't wait to see :rip:

Morphine Prince

LOVEEE this series so far already.. Last night was so goooddd

​We'll be posting in here every day just in case you want to discuss the show here :) 

Archived