other

MANiCURE in Billboard 15 Recent Pop Songs That Weren't Released as Singles

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Totally agreed, MANiCURE is arguably in the TOP 3 spot for best single material from ARTPOP!

Pierre

@ViviLittleM just one revision should be made to that article. Lady Gaga's ARTPOP album has a lot of tunning tracks. A proud male reverse warholian expedition stan! 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Whispering

It was always one of my favorite songs on the album. I don't know why so many fans disliked it.

Also, I will *never* get over the fact that the flawless, epic bop known as Gypsy wasn't released as a single.

Those two songs were the favorites of my friends, ones who are casual fans. :yes:

(along with Applause and DWUW)

Pierre

​Don't forget to mention that Adele is always right and is the godmother of pop.

​:messga::toofunny::lmao: 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

wahkeenasitka

Okay MANiCURE, go join with Heavy Metal Lover and Monster in the "hit that got away" pile. 

​right?!

djBuffoon

An underrated expansion of Gaga's sound, ARTPOP still lacks the sort of otherworldly hooks that Fame Monster fans longed for

A perfect way to describe ARTPOP. And I still think that this album sounds far more "outside-the-box" then most of The Fame Monster. 

Bradley

Billboard really ADORES MANiCURE. I think it's a great song but not a single material. I don't think it will be appreciated by the GP. Songs like Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP and Venus are catchier and easier to chart well.

Pure Adrenaline

poor ARTPOP era it's undeniable single potential :pray: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived