Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Porcelain Black

BoomU

Featured Posts

I gave up on her officially. i've kept hope for to long...gurl is running in circles. Il actually be surprised if a debut album does come out.

I know you're trying to be funny but it just doesn't make sense. :crossed:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

I know you're trying to be funny but it just doesn't make sense. :crossed:

I mean I've been supporting her from the beginning in hopes thing would work out for her. But her attitude on everything is a reason why I feel nothing is happening for her.

I mean I've been supporting her from the beginning in hopes thing would work out for her. But her attitude on everything is a reason why I feel nothing is happening for her.

Again you're not making any sense, how is her ''attitude'' (whatever that is to you) gonna impede her from releasing her album she is finishing recording? I'm a bit confused. :dies:

btw don't take this as being argumentative, I'm just asking :)

nickkoko

I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been following her ever since "This is What Rock 'n' Roll Looks Like", hoping for an album. Every time she gives us hype for new tracks, possible new album etc it never happens. I have gotten my hopes up too many times only to be disappointed.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been following her ever since "This is What Rock 'n' Roll Looks Like", hoping for an album. Every time she gives us hype for new tracks, possible new album etc it never happens. I have gotten my hopes up too many times only to be disappointed.

I'm still failing to understand why you guys are trying to blame all those years of wait on her? If she was the only one with that problem with redone's label I'd understand you, but literally every single artist signed to redone had the same problem. For example Sophia del carmen (another artist signed to redone) is still ''promoting'' her first single from almost 2 years ago.

Precisely the reason Porcelain wanted to leave the label is because of those delays you blame her for... and she is not the only one who left, mohombi, zander bleck, jennifer lopez and midnight red left the label too.

It's confusing to me where you guys are coming from. 

nickkoko

I'm still failing to understand why you guys are trying to blame all those years of wait on her? If she was the only one with that problem with redone's label I'd understand you, but literally every single artist signed to redone had the same problem. For example Sophia del carmen (another artist signed to redone) is still ''promoting'' her first single from almost 2 years ago. And Porcelain is not the only one who left the label, mohombi, zander bleck, jennifer lopez and midnight red left the label too.

It's confusing to me where you guys are coming from. 

You make a good point, and I agree with that. But RedOne was also the one adding hype to Porcelain's work. I know Porcelain is not the one to blame, it's just frustrating having to put up with this time after time, and not knowing if we will actually get music this time around.

You make a good point, and I agree with that. But RedOne was also the one adding hype to Porcelain's work. I know Porcelain is not the one to blame, it's just frustrating having to put up with this time after time, and not knowing if we will actually get music this time around.

I totally understand, I'm frustrated too but I can't blame her for the wait because it was entirely redone's fault.

Now she's independent and everything is up to her so if she gives a date and something doesn't come then its her fault only. And it's only been some months since she announced the new music and she already has 9 songs finished.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived