Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna angers fans with tribute to Margaret Thatcher

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Michael

Margaret Thatcher was a ****ing twat, but there's no doubt that she was a powerful woman who didn't let her gender hold her back in a male dominated government.

She was still a twat though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

She's only thanking her for that quote, though. Those are Thatcher's words.

I doubt this means anything more than her agreeing with that specific sentence and maybe wanting to upset some people so she can appear edgy again.

Phoenix

"Instagram posts don't get their own thread." :fat:

That rule applies only when it comes to a.banks ;)

💎

Morphine Prince

That rule applies only when it comes to a.banks ;)

This forum can't handle Azealia's power. 

Andreyw

At one point ... Madonna will manage to make everyone stop following her and stop even caring about her if she keeps trying to be YOLO

Shadow

If there is one thing I respect about Madonna, she is never afraid to speak her mind in a politically correct world (far from it). If anyone squeals at something like this, it serves them right being so narrow minded and controlling of others' thoughts.  Such climates suffocate reason like smog. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Iwontell

Well...she probably didn't mean any harm with it...I mean, Tatcher might not be an unanimous public figure, but she's perceived as a strong woman and a leader...and Madge likes to be associated with that, that's all...:madge:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Diamond Heart

Probably one of the most disappointing times to be a Madonna fan tbh. 

Social media has completely ruined her.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Phoenix

This forum can't handle Azealia's power. 

You mean her social media tantrums? :toofunga: 

💎

Jesse Pinkman

Everything Madonna does is calculated, and there's a reason behind it. I'm sure this is just another one of her pleas for attention. She isn't stupid by any means.

It's science, bitch

Goosey

But she is not, it seems, against the odd poll tax, aggressive foreign policy and stop free milk in schools.

​WaiT, is people mad about the Falklands? That was like the best thing ever. Take that, Argentina! :manicure:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

iloveit123

I cannot stand Madonna on Instagram. Madonna should take a page from Louis C.K. with his Twitter and just delete the damn thing. It's a combination of her just not being savvy enough to use it, to being in a bubble, to the backtracking of having to delete/apologize, and finally to people not always understanding what she is trying to say (at other times, not this particular time of her utter gaffe with Thatcher, knowing who Madonna's main audience is).

Honestly, she has to be one of the most embarrassing people on a site that might as well as be like playing with a loaded gun - everything is instantaneous, nothing can be backtracked upon, and she obviously has nobody around her who says NO.

She's barely any better hanging around with Rocco on places like Snapchat either.

I mean, I love her sense of humour and intelligence, but the instantaneous nature of social media is something she needs to learn better how to use. At the moment, it's cringe-worthy as ****.

Better Day

As a Madonna fan I am so embarrased and disgraced by this. 

Margaret Thatcher was the worst ever human possible. She was the one who ruined Scotland and lead this country to the state it is in today. I see no reason to support this vile vile vile monster. 

As a Scottish person I just want to be sick about this. I will forever loathe Maggie Thatcher because she is the reason why Britain is a down and out country. I just wish she was burning in bloody hell

Together You And I!

As a Madonna fan I am so embarrased and disgraced by this. 

Margaret Thatcher was the worst ever human possible. She was the one who ruined Scotland and lead this country to the state it is in today. I see no reason to support this vile vile vile monster. 

As a Scottish person I just want to be sick about this. I will forever loathe Maggie Thatcher because she is the reason why Britain is a down and out country. I just wish she was burning in bloody hell

What do you even mean by that? Also; worst ever human is such a hyperbole - she was staunch, uncompromising, homophobic and I disagree with basically every one of her political views but to put her on the same level as Hitler; Stalin or Genghis Khan is ridiculous. 

Better Day

What do you even mean by that? Also; worst ever human is such a hyperbole - she was staunch, uncompromising, homophobic and I disagree with basically every one of her political views but to put her on the same level as Hitler; Stalin or Genghis Khan is ridiculous. 

I would say she is as bad as Hitler, Stalin etc. she was the person that shut down all the mines, stole milk from children, privitised a lot of working businesses, sectiom 28, hid a lot of information about Hillsborough. She ruined hundreds of communities

Together You And I!

Archived