💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Please post your show's setlist here! (Official Setlist Topic)

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

I've always thought of Highway Unicorn as an opener for the show. :yes: Marry The Night intro (the church bells) would be epic too! Scheisse's bass would fit greatly, but still HU is my favorite for opening the show (or DITD..). There are just 9 days and we'll find out. :flutter:

Jonathanholland

Marry the night or scheisse should open. :legend: High way Unicorn would be perfect as ending together with The Edge of Glory!

Before there was love, there was silence

saltface

If Marry the Night opened the show I would want that sound thats in the video prior to the song beginning. Imagine it vibrating the whole stadium. I would spontaneously combust.

MOLLY CYRUS

If Marry the Night opened the show I would want that sound thats in the video prior to the song beginning. Imagine it vibrating the whole stadium. I would spontaneously combust.

omfg THOSE SYNTHS >>>>> I would loose my mind. I hope she starts the song off that way no matter where it fits on the set list lol.

Joe Matthews

Just imagine it now, the whole stadium goes quiet & all of a sudden you hear... "RUN RUN WITH HER T.. RUN TUN WITH HER T.. RUN WITH WITH HER TOP DOWN BABY SHE FLIES~~~~ Then the drummer kicks it the fxck in & everyones loosing it, pyrotechnics going cray & lady gaga just standing their like she owns evvvverything

just orgasmed

I could totally see this happening :legend:

Actually made me listen to HU(RTL) again (it's been a while)

NumanoidHooker

I really think UH will be one of the closing songs. It just has that grandiose, finale feel to it. Also on a personal note, don't really like that song but the drums are pretty epic.

For opening the show I think MTN will most likely be the one.

minajatrois

I don't want MTN to open, it's such a boring song.

uhh, I know, it's overplayed! Sick of hearing it on the radios every day!

:troll:

Edited by minajatrois

Agreed. The song is very dynamic. When you listen to it you 'feel' movement (blasting on a highway). I can't describe but you know what I mean :P