new video

Azealia Banks - "Ice Princess"

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

Cool idea! Although maybe someone could explain the video? Why would she want to freeze the volcano to make her "slaves" open it up again, and then all die in it? x.X

Judas Oyster

It doesn't have the energy the song has.

​this... It's my favorite of her album, but the video was too slow in comparison :P

Michael

I really like it.

I know it doesn't look like Steven Spielberg level effects, but I think that's the point. Azealia has a way of creating things with DIY effects, look at the Atlantis and Yung Rapunxel videos.

This song is one of her best, and she has such a strong videography :applause::legend:

Staryu

I see why some of you don't like it (and that's fine), but I freaking LOVE it. :giveup: This is so Azealia.

Sure, the CG is not Hollywood-tier, but I still love it since it was done in a creative way. For me, the way that it's done is very reminiscent of early 00's animated shows (and I personally enjoy that a lot). :flutter: 

Easily one of her best music videos yet. :applause: 

Stay tuned for Soda, Desperado and Idle Delilah. :legend: 

ItsTommyBitch

She looks scary and white :air: Are these the people she has nightmares about? :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Stef

But guys if this was Katy y'all would be slamming it for tackiness?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stay tuned for Soda, Desperado and Idle Delilah. default_legend.gif 

​WHAT :udidnt:

These songs will all have a MV? :giveup:

Apple for me, apple for you.

Okay, I'll be honest - didn't quite like it at first, but after watching it like 5 times, I love it :giveup: It's so damn creative after all :nick:

Apple for me, apple for you.

Staryu

​WHAT :udidnt:

These songs will all have a MV? :giveup:

She responded to an IG post saying that she was going to make videos for those songs. 3 more videos sounds like a lot since she's releasing a new album this summer (Fantasea II), so we'll just have to wait and see if it does happen or not. :) 

She did filmed something on a black sand beach and we have yet to see what it's for. :huh: :wao: 

JbGaga

I see Azealis appropriating white culture :giggle:

and those floppy ass effects default_deadbanana.gif

​Tbh... Shes so hypocritical/ all over the place. Mess

Archived