• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Queen Of Everything

tumblr_n53cutsfxJ1smcbm7o1_500.gif

keep-calm-and-love-lady-gaga-198.png

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RadioCaroline

Apparently my post was not well received. WAIT until you see what we'll do next. If you think Angela Cheng and the 25 million $ loss was something YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET ! 

I used to be alone but now we are 4 and 3 of us have worked directly and indirectly for her and she screwed us one way or another. PAYBACK TIME STEPHANIE & co. 

HighwayGuy

Apparently my post was not well received. WAIT until you see what we'll do next. If you think Angela Cheng and the 25 million $ loss was something YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET ! 

I used to be alone but now we are 4 and 3 of us have worked directly and indirectly for her and she screwed us one way or another. PAYBACK TIME STEPHANIE & co. 

What? lol.

Your a mess, sort yourself out:lmao:

KyliesChild

Youre going to fall into the same hole you are digging, sweetie. Oh and ha! Like 4 people will do sh!t on her team and her fans. You are nothing. What are you some sort of troll? You're funny. Very. 

RBNLM

​are you from ISIS? :sharon:

Korkira

Guys, I want to dedicate this post to all of you and to Lady Gaga! I've just put my brand new mashup on my youtube channel as a gift to Lady Gaga for her 29th birthday and I wonder what do you think of my new mashup. Here's it is, titled "What's Going On With You And I": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VygAvfxdsmk

Please let me know (inbox or here) what do you think? Thank y'all so much and once again I wish all the best for Gaga's birthday! :cake:

Happy Bday Gaga, I wish that you just be happy and live your dreams and love. 

Follow and create your destiny Stefani  :heart:  

maxthewonderdog

Happy Birthday beautiful! You are truly an inspiration to many. You're a very bright spot in my life and I'm so proud of all of your achievements!

Archived